How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Prince of the Eventide

So, I did another portrait. Another self-portrait. Because... I... Wanted to try some new editing techniques? Yes. Let's go with that. Halloween is nigh, so... I dressed as my danged usual self. 

I REALLY liked the shiny teeth, they made it all scarier/creepier like you're hiding something. Are you? =X

Edited by Sylvannas Zulaman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I REALLY liked the shiny teeth, they made it all scarier/creepier like you're hiding something. Are you? =X

Hiding something? Me? Oh, never... Grins vaguely, as the tip of my tongue playfully stroke over the sharp tips of my fangs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 10/21/2018 at 9:29 PM, AnyaJurelle said:

....thumb.jpg.13a173570137bc6dddad9e9dd692e3d7.jpg

LeLutka ~ Spencer ~

*LEAGUE* ~ Alessa ~

alaskametro ~ Lila Brow Shaper ~

Izzie’s ~ Yonder Eyes ~

*ARGRACE* ~ Chitose ~

E U P H O R I C ~ Supershine Lipgloss ~

I keep being drawn back to your image Anya. It's a remarkable image anyway, but it highlights really well what can be achieved on a Lelutka head with some effort!  A while ago when I was looking to go mesh I tried  few Lelutka heads, and the only one I liked was Simone.  Quite soon I'll be looking to mesh head my Alt.  I already have a few Lelutka demos, and your image has really inspired me that I can do better this time around!! Sorry to be a bit gushy, but I'm encouraged to get on with my Alt more than ever now!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I keep being drawn back to your image Anya. It's a remarkable image anyway, but it highlights really well what can be achieved on a Lelutka head with some effort!  A while ago when I was looking to go mesh I tried  few Lelutka heads, and the only one I liked was Simone.  Quite soon I'll be looking to mesh head my Alt.  I already have a few Lelutka demos, and your image has really inspired me that I can do better this time around!! Sorry to be a bit gushy, but I'm encouraged to get on with my Alt more than ever now!!!

Hugs thank you so much for the massive compliment, Belinda ♥

Was wearing the default Greer Spencer shape in the pic and tweaked it a little (not by much), but the same or better can be achieved using the League shape that comes with Alessa, which I'm wearing atm...it's a beautiful skin and I've not found another like it anywhere - although I'm sure there are, but after spending several (and I mean 'several') thousand L$'s searching high and low, I could have cried when I found League's Alessa. If they ever stop making their skins and shapes, I'll probably go into mourning for years haha

*Edit - typos all over the place like a mad woman's custard. See what unexpected compliments do to me?

Edited by AnyaJurelle
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

which anyone who is anyone is wearing just now....

Which is specifically why you won't catch me in it. 

I can't stand wearing what everyone else is wearing.  Tis why anything I happen to buy at an event, or anything flagged as 'new' in the store, is pretty much never worn for a few months.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Which is specifically why you won't catch me in it. 

I can't stand wearing what everyone else is wearing.  Tis why anything I happen to buy at an event, or anything flagged as 'new' in the store, is pretty much never worn for a few months.

You could accessories the heck out of it, coat and bows and belts and broaches and stuffs..basically hide the dress.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 5