How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I forgot that I snapped three :) The Citadel. *Mainland awesomeness of the most high*

Citadel03.jpg

Except that I'm not sure the concrete walkway is fully set yet, feels a little squishy to me and I'm not wearing heels. Honest and for true.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 15

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The mesh bra question, and the comment about applier lingerie, is because it looks like there is part of the bottom portion of a bra showing through your dress

Yeah and I didn't notice at the time. I was going to post the picture just in lingerie but at the last minute thought better of it!!! haha!  So I just dropped the dress over and hey presto!!!

Another lesson learned. Some of the stockings still don't appear so I might come looking for help..................

12 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

I've just remembered why I love flexi in my hair. Here's me and my shadow - dancing of course!

820016152_Memyshadow.gif.1137acd6423805d46cd57f306948b637.gif

And my complexity is still under 75K :)

That is nice hair I have that in red

• Like 2

On 10/19/2018 at 11:13 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have a simple lighting question.  Which do you think looks better, normal lighting or the brighter version?

2018-10-19_004a.thumb.jpg.71738c8a95fac77fc674c6b250d9222f.jpg2018-10-19_006a.thumb.jpg.6c7de895881df3a2a0a57e00ed4c55ec.jpg

I'm leaning more towards the normal version but I would like other opinions.

A few pages late to this (I've only been home long enough to sleep for the past few days). For use in something like this thread, I'd go with the normal version but brighten it up just enough (a tiny adjustment) to bring out some of the detail in the vest. In Paint Shop Pro it would be Fill Light / Clarity. For other uses I'd likely leave it as is.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Parhelion Palou said:

A few pages late to this (I've only been home long enough to sleep for the past few days). For use in something like this thread, I'd go with the normal version but brighten it up just enough (a tiny adjustment) to bring out some of the detail in the vest. In Paint Shop Pro it would be Fill Light / Clarity. For other uses I'd likely leave it as is.

Actually it is done with windlight settings.  The "normal" is my own version of a mid-day.  The lighter version is Strawberry Singh's original portrait setting.  I could act like a purist and say that I do no post processing because I want the picture to be just like it is on my monitor in world.  Actually I'm too lazy to do anything more than crop and resize.

• Like 4

Another dress from baii maii..........quite a find!!!!!!! well, a forum cartel find....hehe. And nothing except skin showing through...........Ha!

And later some time on the dance floor with a special friend.............

secondlife 10.jpg

secondlife 14.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
Added photo.......
  • Like 16