How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

It's Fifty Linden Friday and just can't seem to stick to the FLF vendor only..

I can't help it though..Some of these stores have such great things are are such beautiful builds..

I look forward to Fridays just to get the list just to see the stores I have been missing out on..Plus  in world shopping is so much more enjoyable than market place.:)

This is some event I wandered into from finding a link from one of the  FLF stores..Never stray like I do..Especially if you told yourself you are going to cut down on spending..:$

29298427967_6ae882dec8_b.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I´m gonna spend less I´m gonna spend -OHHHH I  need that... and that...and wait...where´s the money gone to?

Yeah it happens, just relax though it, that's the best way. It's like saying "Oh I'll just have one more glass", and before you know it, the glass is empty again hehe.

I had a shopping frenzy last night. A few hair stores led me to Sweet Thing and Adorsy....and that was it. I filled my glass and before I knew it ........................almost empty again.?

What a good night and all stacked up for trying on today!! haha

Edited by BelindaN
added store
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Mine always looks like this when I first log on..I think she is having parties while I'm gone..

This animation is stuck on her face every time.. I look forward to coming in and she greets me like this?

43521066174_003b53e328_b.jpg

She needs to start sharing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Pauck said:

I'm in love with this skin from Belleza for FLF, I was looking a new skin for my Simone head but now I'm done ?

By the way, trying new face animations it's not going as I expected... 

That is a beautiful skin! :)

As for face animations: search out Chrysanthemum - those are the bestest and compatible with the new Genus head (and many others, too (use the Catwa version)).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Well a naked guy is one of the many options

8.25.18beach_001.png

I LOVE that beach!! I dont know why but.....I learned surf and swim there when i was newbie, I "lived" on back side beach like bum - on one bench :D  Lot of talks, parties  and memories.

Edited by Vihmakass
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Pauck said:

By the way, trying new face animations it's not going as I expected... 

PauckGDL2.thumb.jpg.a6750f85100a5baf85f293304e95d52c.jpg

The sad truth with mesh heads is that every mesh head brand needs animations made specifically for them to look good. :(
Universal animations which would look good in all mesh heads do not exist, and actually such cannot be made.
For example I tried Vista Lia head's very nice animations on the new Genus head and the result was really, really ugly looking on Genus head.

There would be terrible complaining going on if the body animations didn't work on all mesh bodies universally.
But for the mesh heads - as things are we just need "to suck it up", the no universally compatible animations. Aarrgghh... o.O

One more reason (again) for Linden Lab to upgrade the classic (aka system) avatar.
(Just waiting, who is the first one to chime in "it's too late, it cannot be done, it would break existing content, why would you want to force everybody to wear system avatar, etc, etc, etc....) xD;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

The sad truth with mesh heads is that every mesh head brand needs animations made specifically for them to look good. :(
Universal animations which would look good in all mesh heads do not exist, and actually such cannot be made.
For example I tried Vista Lia head's very nice animations on the new Genus head and the result was really, really ugly looking on Genus head.

There would be terrible complaining going on if the body animations didn't work on all mesh bodies universally.
But for the mesh heads - as things are we just need "to suck it up", the no universally compatible animations. Aarrgghh... o.O

One more reason (again) for Linden Lab to upgrade the classic (aka system) avatar.
(Just waiting, who is the first one to chime in "it's too late, it cannot be done, it would break existing content, why would you want to force everybody to wear system avatar, etc, etc, etc....) xD;)

The thing we deal with on the bodies is clothes not  all being universal.They have their things they can't all do together also..

There are a lot of mesh items that each body can't wear without  being a shadow of it's former self.

I'm just glad I have  found animations that do work with my head which is a Genus head..They weren't made for it but they look like they were..my problem is the hud that comes with them sucks so I have to make my own AO..

Something to hold me over until Genus gets their animation hud finished..

• Like 1

Well after my shopping fest, mainly from Adorsy, I've managed to make up four outfits today.......... Those big HUDs take ages to sort out!! haha

The first one is a smart casual top and jacket paired with my faithful Blueberry fall pants.....................

The second is a lovely peachy pink slit dress which comes with panties.............(phew!). I love this style of dress.

Number three is a pink knitted jumper and skirt. Very short skirt which also comes with panties........and new hair!

Finally my green outfit. I rarely do green, but this does look good. The HUD is huge though...............

secondlife 14.jpg

secondlife 17.jpg

secondlife 19.jpg

secondlife 23.jpg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

The sad truth with mesh heads is that every mesh head brand needs animations made specifically for them to look good.

Mostly, yes, but not necessarily all the time. I picked up the new Vista Gerard Bento AO (created specifically for the Vista Gerard head) and the facial AO version of it works surprisingly well on my Catwa Skell head. The only thing that's a tiny bit 'off' about it is that the Catwa lashes lag a little bit sometimes when Skell blinks using the Vista AO. See this short video (not much at the start, but about halfway through you see a couple of subtle little smirks and smiles) and this one (for some eyebrow action).

Mind you, I'm mostly glad just to find a male Bento AO that doesn't have me standing with my feet 36 inches apart, as if I have balls the size of melons... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7