How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I´ve put an outfit together that fits my musical taste (or...a bigger part of it)... and I´d SO love to see more stuff like that

Let's go shopping together sometime!

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Eccose said:

Does banjo music kill them!?!

The music gets them there..Then you beat them with the banjo..

You do this over and over,everywhere you go during a Zombie apocalypses, until you have finally found the last box of Twinkies in the universe..

Just normal every day zombie apocalypse stuff is all..:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Found this old Christmas gown - a group gift - while inventory cleaning.  It only comes in with a CI just shy of 600,000.

109089294_OldChristmasGown.thumb.jpg.ec3af5b1865c6ea1b554fae8a600877a.jpg

Me and someone in one of the groups were talking about  older SL..How I had to drop off a couple of things the other night because I was pulling almost 6 mb hehehehe

I started to wonder what I used to pull back then..I know it had to be just a crazy amount..

It was a long and funny conversation.. hehehehe

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Found this old Christmas gown - a group gift - while inventory cleaning.  It only comes in with a CI just shy of 600,000.

109089294_OldChristmasGown.thumb.jpg.ec3af5b1865c6ea1b554fae8a600877a.jpg

Gotta say it, Lil: that gown is amazing and needs to be archived somewhere. There should be an SL museum for gobsmacking outfits like that one; similar to how you sometimes see exhibitions of dresses worn by Elizabeth I (or Princess Diana, come to that).

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Gotta say it, Lil: that gown is amazing and needs to be archived somewhere. There should be an SL museum for gobsmacking outfits like that one; similar to how you sometimes see exhibitions of dresses worn by Elizabeth I (or Princess Diana, come to that).

Yeah, I stuck it in my "Save Forever, Just Cuz" folder.

• Like 6

Still loving this new hair and face...........................just loving it!!!!  *sheepish look, and blushing*................. Vanity??? Yeah I guess so. *more blushing*.............

AND my 200th post!!  How did that happen for goodness sake!!!  I only came here for a bit of advice..............?

secondlife 36.jpg

secondlife 38.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
added comment
  • Like 11