How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 30/07/2018 at 6:05 PM, Donovan Michalski said:

Whenever I can, I like to have a quiet spot on my parcel that I can escape to, just to unwind.  Hadn't really put one together since my last rebuild of everything, so I finally quit procrastinating and got it done.  ^_^

072518_016.png

You have a great looking Avi Donovan. What really draws my eyes is the mystical tunnel of trees through the arch. That is lovely!9_9

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

You have a great looking Avi Donovan. What really draws my eyes is the mystical tunnel of trees through the arch. That is lovely!9_9

Thanks so much - that's actually the "exit", so to speak.  It's just a texture on a prim, scripted to teleport you back to the main section of the parcel.  I added a bit of glow and a small amount of transparency to make it look a little more interesting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Thanks so much - that's actually the "exit", so to speak.  It's just a texture on a prim, scripted to teleport you back to the main section of the parcel.  I added a bit of glow and a small amount of transparency to make it look a little more interesting.

It reminds me of a woodland walk in heavy mist. It's very atmospheric and given how you made it, also arty!:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

That is a different look for you, Tati.  It doesn't even look like your face any more.
Maybe's it's just the hair.  You usually have long hair.

Still cute, tho.

I know it looks different...it's the shape. Don't worry, after the shoot, I went back to the old me lol.

Decided to get the ga.eg jennifer head for a bit of a different look. chose a darker skin because my ears matched better with it. bow i can choose to wear hair thats tucked behind the ears and not worry people will think i'm a dumbass.

Snapshot_064.png

Snapshot_066.png

• Like 9

I'm feelin' the scruff lately. I've even gone a bit wild on the brows for once! :D

43792462861_877109f407_h.jpg

28856353777_fcae3e7a22_h.jpg

Credits

Volkstone and VoltHair for Man Cave, plus Insol for N21, S0NG for Uber, and a new release from Not So Bad.

Facial hair, brows, hairbase: Volkstone - Dom (fatpack - Catwa, Omega)
Hair: VoltHair - Thomas (B&W)
Eye appliers: S0NG - Texas Eyes (Catwa)
Skin applier: Insol - Leo (Tone 01 - Catwa)
Body appliers: Bold & Beauty Homme
Shirt: Not So Bad - Yael Shirt (grey - Slink, Geralt, Gianni, Jake, Aes, TMP, standard)
Makeup: VYC - Eyeliner & Smoky (Omega, TMP)
Ears: L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears
Necklace: Gild - Key Necklace (old hunt gift)
Piercings: Catwa - Catwa Face Piercing* (rigged for all Catwa Bento heads)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male

*review copy

• Like 15