How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Once more enjoying the looks I am finding with the non-Bento Catwa heads..found this older hair from Magika, called Thread, which I absolutely loved and forgot I had! Paired it with one of the finds from the Saturday Sale, a dress from Vanilla Bae (its strippable y'all!), skin from Pumec and eye appliers from Lotus @ the Imaginarium.  I'm using my slink body, and I love that Pumec skins come with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink AND Omega. Honestly... brilliant! 

Gigi light glow smaller.png

• Like 14

Early this morning I did a photo shoot at the now "finished" grunge street at LEA6.  By accident the scene became backlit. I capitalized on that and enhanced. That's another shot and a nice one, but at the end I wanted a shoe shot so I took a 180 degree shot. The dappled light and moving leaves (animated tree) were so lovely I just left myself there while I went to work in Blender.  Now its uploading time so no more lolling around. 

5b1ffe383c180_backlit1600.thumb.jpg.d7a319e17a411d7d7b0da4aadd6c870c.jpg

• Like 13

I´ve been sitting and pondering Skins today,  I made a spread for it so I can tick them off  in 5 rounds - the one with the most ticks will be bought^^

The race is on between Pink Fuel and GlamAffair^^

Snapshot_263.thumb.jpg.548ff651f292e796dabbdc8b3efa6c14.jpg

then I headed over to Backdrop City and fell into a very cute hammock, kinda matching the summery-sherbety outfit I threw together: 

Snapshot_273.thumb.jpg.777a7c0a7bfef79852725f5a02fa9387.jpg

and it was so cozy that I decided to stay the night and stare into the open world

Snapshot_270.thumb.jpg.351c42446123e9aae75fe125b0e28f03.jpg

more will be on my flickr, stylecard and stuff might appear on a blog post tomorrow so keep your eyes open ;)

Edit: here´s the blog: *_* https://akashasternberg.wordpress.com/2018/06/13/upgrade-decisions-and-processes-wrapped-up-in-sunset-candy/

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 12

Now well that´s appropirate... Forrest dons some colour and I go a bit less colourful^^

Snapshot_279.thumb.jpg.b35bbb477c788866d4757b6bf2aaf54d.jpgSnapshot_275.jpg

Snapshot_283.thumb.jpg.04f65b22b62f9757ac8e4f07c2d52c46.jpg

fun fact: during my next round of  skin research I noticed that   my GlamAffair Kikia Applier was no demo after all (how? O.o Anyways :x:D )... Dunno if that´ll be my final skin, cos it looks too young  but it´s the same creator/colour as the body xD I´ve managed to  get the Catwa Omega relay, now to decide on a skin and   maybe get the matching body appliers... xD

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 10