How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On May 5, 2017 at 8:51 AM, mQQnie said:

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... then he sends me this! lol

some kinda SL photographer methinks.... still haven't gotten around to scheduling anything wif him....

butters.png

Those eyes 0.o... I would of done the same thing as I take photos too so I photoshoot my avatar when I can but I havnt been able to do anything.... In the past month 

On May 5, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Annika Velde said:

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

2610c5d044bb2a408bea7aa7aecae9e6.png

I love love the face, but it wouldn't be for me I couldn't beable to stand being too cute

On May 5, 2017 at 0:19 PM, Klytyna said:

Today... I am mostly feeling a touch demonic... Up on the build platform looking at some 'simple little project' for somebody...

Up on the Build Platform.png

I like the demon look, as when I get back I'm going to have the tail, horns an etc! Lol vampire here :P, but I'm the friendly vampire I don't need y'all's blood 

On May 5, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Teagan Tobias said:

One of my hundreds of saved outfits

Teagan2017-2.thumb.jpg.07d9b1fc2ab099742ec60ad51311a9e4.jpg

I like the top.. What is it xD I needs it haha

On May 6, 2017 at 0:16 AM, AmandaKeen said:

OK, so I found a way to get them distracted from the eyeballs........it may sting a bit :-)

Event_006.png

That's sexy kind of reminds me of something.... Where did you get? It looks kind of like a cop outfit with the twist of bdsm

On May 7, 2017 at 7:57 AM, Talligurl said:

So I got up this morning and went to work, so I had to wear my work clothes

00working.jpg

Sexy hot mama. I thought about coming back to the naughty side too I dunno tho

On May 7, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Sukubia Scarmon said:

snappy3.thumb.jpg.39708113f547b1ec3ec8b9c5031f84a2.jpg
I got soo lucky at the gacha-machine today.. Now I'm looking for poses that work with the wings.
GUESS MY FAVORITE COLOUR! Hint: it's white.

Oooh I like this!! One of my colors are white too so I would so rock this outfit lol

32 minutes ago, Nostoll said:

33605044502_41038cccf4_z.jpg

Hey, that chair is badass lmfao... My family member had one since I'm like a vampire i should so get one 

Edited by MayaSkyrose
Wtf is mandating? Coz idk stupid auto correct iphone
  • Like 4

Letting my country roots show today and rocking the camo, Oh and the flowers in my hair came from a demo of a hair, but there isnt anything demo about the flowers :)

5912231874046_camodance.thumb.jpg.9660c9fbfbf11918d738d895ec02ab9c.jpg

and who says I am on the naughty side? I am just a poor girl trying to buy shoes

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Letting my country roots show today and rocking the camo, Oh and the flowers in my hair came from a demo of a hair, but there isnt anything demo about the flowers :)

and who says I am on the naughty side? I am just a poor girl trying to buy shoes

I always do a double-take with your shoes - yes, those are actually shoes! :)   You find the most interesting shoes!

• Like 5

On May 9, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Talligurl said:

I'm poor lol! xD and I like the flowers their nice looking what hair0,0?

48 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

I'm poor lol! xD and I like the flowers their nice looking what hair0,0?

Bohemian Rapsidy by Vanity hair, it was a 1L demo, and when you wear the hair you get a big box hovering over your head, but the flowers you can wear with any hair, plus the are unrigged so you can adjust them to fit.

• Like 2