How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wait - there is a new event for furniture? 

I just upgraded my land size a lot and have to find a house and furniture and new landscaping and ......

The Illuminati event opposite Ultra. I was only interested in one thing that I kept seeing on Flickr, but I'm looking forward to see what it will bring out in the future.

6 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I refurnished my place when I returned, about a month ago.  So, luckily,  I'm staying away from anything regarding furniture....for now. :P  

When I came back,  I said I would not rent again. Then a visit to Baja and I was sold: it was cheap and cute. I had something like 80 prims, so of course after a while, I wanted more... but more is never enough I feel, or is it what they call "addiction"? lol

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Haven Fireguard said:

I'd swear it was still light when she went in to change clothes....

Sorry I took so long. :P   I couldn't find the shoes that matched the outfit, so I had to change the outfit...and then the accessories didn't go, so I had to change... lol

Edited by Catrie
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:

I delete a few folders each time I log in to catch up, but then a new event opens, then another one.... I can't keep up. I need to stop shopping! :P

gooood goood - keep going ^^

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've been saying this for 11 years now.  It has yet to actually happen.  B|

same ... and it won´t... but I´ve limited myself drastically... and I ask myself if Kasha´d really wear that, followed by the question if I let her out of the house like that xD (usually it´s "hm... might ...why not....let´s take this home, who knows?" vs "EFF NO!!!!" XD)

for events I browse the galeries at seraphim.sl and if I don´t like anything I see I won´t go (quite often recently)...

If I do like something I  MIGHT grab a demo and if I have budget left (my SL budget is 40€/Month, 29€ rent -> 11€ shopping - I grab a lot of group gifts XD) I might even take it...

Now I do refrain from buying skimpy stuff and I haven´t bought new furniture in AGES, though tarte has a bullet journal gacha... I need more of that xD ...I might grab that via resells on the MP though

I do try to develop a system to track what I delete, catalogize, buy, when I do these things.....and try to stay organized and reasonable...

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Now I do refrain from buying skimpy stuff and I haven´t bought new furniture in AGES, though tarte has a bullet journal gacha... I need more of that xD ...I might grab that via resells on the MP though

I have the bullet journal and you can see it in my pic, on the table... lol  

I always look through Seraphim before I go anywhere, and same thing, now I think twice before rushing and buying. Until I go through Flickr... The pics on Seraphim are so not flattering sometimes and then you see a pic on a Flickr and wonder how you have missed this and that. And yes, not much stuff with a wow factor lately so that's awesome :)

Because I lived in such a small place I didn't need much furniture. Now that's a different story but I'm in no hurry. I use what I have until I'll see something better. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:

I have the bullet journal and you can see it in my pic, on the table... lol  

I always look through Seraphim before I go anywhere, and same thing, now I think twice before rushing and buying. Until I go through Flickr... The pics on Seraphim are so not flattering sometimes and then you see a pic on a Flickr and wonder how you have missed this and that. And yes, not much stuff with a wow factor lately so that's awesome :)

Because I lived in such a small place I didn't need much furniture. Now that's a different story but I'm in no hurry. I use what I have until I'll see something better. 

OMG OMG OMG love it ^^ looks like my RL one xD

Yeah... Seraphim, Teleport hub. Fabfree and flickr xD  those are my checkpoints, too.

Furniturewise I´m kinda the same plus I do have cool stuff and I still need to browse and clean that section, so no new furniture until that´s done ^^