How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Expecting a visit by the Lindens, Love?

Well, Patch asked for the location when I mentioned public restrooms so, you never know.

Plus, any excuse to get a mesh French Maid outfit. Couldn’t find one sized for male, so this picture and the ones posted elsewhere show the best views.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:

Today I'm wearing some clothes from Lybra. I can't decide on the shoes though. I'm still looking for a pair of boots I bought months ago but can't remember what brand... my inventory is kind of a mess. I've been trying to keep up with my shopping but... it's a fail :|

lybralovetoday.jpg

yep it takes weeks  on the posestands, several hours a day to get a shoppaholic´s inventory in line  trust me I´ve been there...

And I´ve just recently started to browse through the folders I didn´t catalogize back in the days ...

• Like 3

Can't please everyone. probably can't please no one. Got called a misogynist basement dweller today with no context. can only assume they only saw my avatar and decided i was some neckbeard behind the computer. never had any hair on the neck, but damn my legs get hairy if i don't shave! among other places nobody wants to hear about.

Snapshot_167.png

Snapshot_173.png

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

yep it takes weeks  on the posestands, several hours a day to get a shoppaholic´s inventory in line  trust me I´ve been there...

And I´ve just recently started to browse through the folders I didn´t catalogize back in the days ...

I delete a few folders each time I log in to catch up, but then a new event opens, then another one.... I can't keep up. I need to stop shopping! :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Prisqua Newall said:

I delete a few folders each time I log in to catch up, but then a new event opens, then another one.... I can't keep up. I need to stop shopping! :P

Right?!?!  I have a shopping habit. :P  stupid events. lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've been saying this for 11 years not.  It has yet to actually happen.  B|

I left SL before mesh. I came back over a year ago now and deleted everything besides mementos, so my inventory was pretty much clean...  My received folder only had one item, now it has over 300, and don't what they are... lol I don't remember shopping that much before mesh, except for hair.

12 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Right?!?!  I have a shopping habit. :P  stupid events. lol

Yeah, those damn stupid events!

Have you seen the new one for furniture? Now that I have a mansion to furnish... The never ending story...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Prisqua Newall said:

Have you seen the new one for furniture? Now that I have a mansion to furnish... The never ending story...

Wait - there is a new event for furniture? 

I just upgraded my land size a lot and have to find a house and furniture and new landscaping and ......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Prisqua Newall said:

I refurnished my place when I returned, about a month ago.  So, luckily,  I'm staying away from anything regarding furniture....for now. :P  

• Like 1