Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

He looks more cuddly than creepy to me.

Maybe because he’s a poorly designed Plushy. Another from different stickers:

 

 

BF3AFDFD-5D1D-44E2-905A-CBDA554C9BF9.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Can you believe it?  I didn't get any takers at all.

You know, it would've been nice with a little announcement somewhere so one would know in advance!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

You know, it would've been nice with a little announcement somewhere so one would know in advance!

I would've shown up for a hug!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Orwar said:

You know, it would've been nice with a little announcement somewhere so one would know in advance!

 

40 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

I would've shown up for a hug!! 

Guess that's what I get for just popping into random kissing booths.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been on for a while or posted a picture. I hope everyone is OK. :)

Just a quick snap, new tattoo.

Snapshot_222.jpg

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Can you believe it?  I didn't get any takers at all.

5a752ef3b7ddf_KissingBooth.thumb.jpg.865c439ce7d47d198ead6dc7e8f44749.jpg

I am reminded of the story of the man who upgraded his washing machine but the old one still worked, so he put it on the curb with a sign that said, "works fine, free" no one took it all day long, the next day he changed the sign to say :for sale $50, and within 30 minutes it had been stolen.

Meanwhile I am looking like I am more likely to slap you than kiss you

2.3_013.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the skin for my demonic side...

Demonic

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I am reminded of the story of the man who upgraded his washing machine but the old one still worked, so he put it on the curb with a sign that said, "works fine, free" no one took it all day long, the next day he changed the sign to say :for sale $50, and within 30 minutes it had been stolen.

 

Ahhh, so I should have changed the sign to something like this:

5a75e542862a1_20180202-KissingBooth2.thumb.jpg.77ed68b3a1dae9b63d77989e44a011ee.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Can you believe it?  I didn't get any takers at all.

 

I wish you told us all sooner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×