How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

48 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Looking around at a fun sim called Altitude -- some ruins and a club with great music...

saga-251.jpg

I need to check that place out, as anyone who has seen my art, I love Windows to look out of.

• Like 5

Genesis Lab is putting out a new group gift today at 12SLT for their 3rd anniversary, a lovely female bento mesh head will be available for 24 hours. The group is 250L to join and they've redecorated the store so I'm not sure if the previous gifts will still be out or not.

59c8eba3589f5_KIANAVIPGIFT.thumb.png.2871cb42aeef7f4b78cc6496baef52a7.png

It'll be busy so I plan to look invisible today with my full body alpha =~.^=

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Genesis Lab is putting out a new group gift today at 12SLT for their 3rd anniversary, a lovely female bento mesh head will be available for 24 hours. The group is 250L to join and they've redecorated the store so I'm not sure if the previous gifts will still be out or not.

59c8eba3589f5_KIANAVIPGIFT.thumb.png.2871cb42aeef7f4b78cc6496baef52a7.png

It'll be busy so I plan to look invisible today with my full body alpha =~.^=

I won't be able to pop over until after work, which of course is prime US time, so I'll also be doing the full alpha look.  Somehow, I did not get the notice on this, but managed to catch wind of it in group chat, which sent me to the notices for the info.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

May I ask what skin you are wearing now?

Of course. 

My head skin is by Stray Dog, it's their latest skin called Mirko and i'm still using my old L'Etre body skin 'Chris' but looking to change the body skin tomorrow if I can find one to match the new head skin. :)

36962631430_97ecdd9eef_o.jpg

• Like 1

So, I've fallen way behind on posting here. So I'll make up for it with two kit photos.

I just finished some traipsing around the Uber event and found a few things to make myself poorer.

Iva_in_Jessica.thumb.jpg.52521daf2b5a2a95507f588aad03543c.jpg

^^^ This outfit is, from top to bottom:

Truth Hair : Apple  (U)

Neve outfit : Jessica (U)

Maxi Gossamer: Kasia Knotted Tassel Pearls

Maitreya: Slouch Stockings

Vale Koer: Street Glamour Heels.

Complexity: 39534   (Maitreya Lara)

Iva_Tetra_VEE_FridayVel.thumb.jpg.3dbf4c27526e98c08410383911be9f72.jpg

^^^ This one is put together with:

Truth Hair: Apple (again) (U)

Tetra: Stretch Blazer (U)

Valentina E.: Edith Pencil Skirt (U)

Friday: Velvet Janes (U)

Complexity: 48480 (Maitreya Lara)

Only those things marked with (U) are from the current Uber event, the other things are more or less recent acquisitions from other places.

While making up these outfits, particularly the second one, I was remembering how dissatisfied I always was with flexi skirts and (especially) the system skirt. The future's so bright.....

B|

• Like 13

I´ve been away from my Laptop due to RL over the weekend and when my bf went home he asked me to put Akasha in an autumny outfit.

I did my best considering I´ve caught a mean cold and was on the phone with him while he was driving (with his phone connected to his car and hands freespeaker system of course^^)

Snapshot_033.jpg

• Like 13