How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Once again someone very, very... very! Recently inspired me with their work on a topic that is... interesting, she's quite the fatale even thou others don't believe her to be. But that only means she will be even more successful in her endeavours.

You know who you are :P

Cath_13.2.2023.jpg

• Like 18

10 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Once again someone very, very... very! Recently inspired me with their work on a topic that is... interesting, she's quite the fatale even thou others don't believe her to be. But that only means she will be even more successful in her endeavours.

You know who you are :P

Cath_13.2.2023.jpg

You don't need to wear anything other than those laser-sharp blue eyes to drive men mad.

Actually, come to think of it, wearing nothing is pretty likely to achieve that effect anyway!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You don't need to wear anything other than those laser-sharp blue eyes to drive men mad.

Actually, come to think of it, wearing nothing is pretty likely to achieve that effect anyway!

I can't confirm or deny these statements. :D

• Like 1

First time using a projector light, and I'm not sure how effective it was. Also first time I pressed something to make the background a bit blurry... Hopefully if I give it enough effort the picture taking will get better over time.

Snapshot_501 (1).png

Edited by Tayt3rChip
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1