How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

34 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

People.still go there?  And I tossed my membership a few years ago.

Usually it has about 80-90 people every Friday night that Lexx is playing. (have to derender plenty to avoid crashes etc)

Screenshot_2022-01-15_02-31-47.png.00ff5d9a131239a5a43710ea68a1421e.png

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

Standard human skin fancy makeup Demon costume.. is it safe to call this "DemonFace"  trying my own claw at succubus (skimpiest thing I have ever worn in SL)

4c71ef0ab9ac43168f1797176a26002a.png

Oo I’m no expert this only my 2nd attempt at it to impress a friend who is into that sort of thing giggles. She loved so I’m happy. I love yours as well though 🥰

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Oo I’m no expert this only my 2nd attempt at it to impress a friend who is into that sort of thing giggles. She loved so I’m happy. I love yours as well though 🥰

Being a Demon in SL is fun you will get hooked than you will be skin shopping hint look at AKA

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Might be a good Thread starter :)

It definitely could be~ but (other than myself, I'm still learning) I think people could more creatively express what they are doing rather than creating a new thread. Aiyumei/Scylla are a good example of this!

Edited by xLunaea
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, xLunaea said:

majority of males, whether it's on SL or even IRL, don't like all that exposed skin :D to each their own though! everyone's got a preference B|

I don't know about the other guys here, but I agree with you. I find the 1950's look the sexiest. The pencil skirts especially. And business suits. Not much exposed skin in those. That's RL. But in SL people do put time effort and money into their skins. I spent many hours getting  the right skins and skin addons for for my AV's, so I like people to see (Sandor AV included). 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, xLunaea said:

majority of males, whether it's on SL or even IRL, don't like all that exposed skin :D to each their own though! everyone's got a preference B|

and there is something to be said for that moment when she lets you, and only you see that.

• Like 5