How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have seen some good pictures from you lately, but here you should noticed the hand looks very unnatural... Avoid it next time, take another picture when the AO shifts stand. ;)

Thank you!!! But OMG!!! I'm ashamed of myself!!! I totally missed that...right along with the finger issues!!! I can't even come up with a decent excuse. I wanted to post a pic that wasn't as heavily processed as some I've posted recently, and all I did with this one is crop it a bit. I wasn't paying attention...obviously.  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Thank you!!! But OMG!!! I'm ashamed of myself!!! I totally missed that...right along with the finger issues!!! I can't even come up with a decent excuse. I wanted to post a pic that wasn't as heavily processed as some I've posted recently, and all I did with this one is crop it a bit. I wasn't paying attention...obviously.  

Time for a new AO or just delete that stand?  I agree with @Marianne Little, your recent pics have been quite lovely.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I have a sneaking feeling that I processed my last picture too much, the raw one has more "truth" to it. So maybe I should find processing in between "Process it to H***" or "Don't touch it."

But I am using static poses and turn and adjust the avatar, so it is never an impulsive image of "Marianne sighted in the wild:" ☺️

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

It took me too long to understand that not all animations are created equal.  This thread explains how some animations will not work with all body shape types.

What I usually do when using an ill-fitting pose is I either change the camera angle to obscure the imperfection or use Anypose to adjust the limbs into place.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Eddy Vortex said:

It took me too long to understand that not all animations are created equal.  This thread explains how some animations will not work with all body shape types.

What I usually do when using an ill-fitting pose is I either change the camera angle to obscure the imperfection or use Anypose to adjust the limbs into place.

In this case I just simply wasn't paying attention to the pic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

So will have to go back over posts and take a look. I unfortunately managed to badly fracture my ankle had to have op ugh. Lol but morphine was ok. 
as far as the criteria for likes isn’t it self explanatory 🙄.

That's terrible!!! I hope you heal quickly!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I have a sneaking feeling that I processed my last picture too much, the raw one has more "truth" to it. So maybe I should find processing in between "Process it to H***" or "Don't touch it."

But I am using static poses and turn and adjust the avatar, so it is never an impulsive image of "Marianne sighted in the wild:" ☺️

I like both, but I like the raw better!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Most of my pics are "in the wild". I think I've only used static poses in 3. Many are what was happening at the time, and not preconceived. Some are, but my pics are a sort of photojournal of my SL. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Time for a new AO or just delete that stand?  I agree with @Marianne Little, your recent pics have been quite lovely.  

Thank you so much!!! It took me a while to understand SL photography. It's much different than other programs such as 3DSMAX or Poser. And of course time is a consideration. I'm still learning though, so not everything I make is good!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danielle Atheria said:

One day I’ll figure out what the like criteria is for this thread lol…

There are so many various reasons why people give a Like on a photo.  Don't stress yourself out worrying about it.  If the stuff you do online is primarily for the purpose of Likes, you'll ultimately be disappointed, as no matter how many Like we get on something, we always want more.

For me, the Likes I give out is often very random, depending on how long it has been since I've looked at the thread and how long I give myself to peruse it and catch up.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are so many various reasons why people give a Like on a photo.  Don't stress yourself out worrying about it.  If the stuff you do online is primarily for the purpose of Likes, you'll ultimately be disappointed, as no matter how many Like we get on something, we always want more.

For me, the Likes I give out is often very random, depending on how long it has been since I've looked at the thread and how long I give myself to peruse it and catch up.  

Just a general question and no I don’t really care. I’ve seen some fantastic pics though with low likes and just puzzles me a little 

• Like 9