How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

40 minutes ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Nothing special or artistic but i love how my Avi has progressed from when i first started in 2005.

On the deck of my houseboat.

YachtP_007.png

Pffft "artistic." 🙄

It's a lovely pic, and your avi looks great! (Really like the tattoo -- I have one a bit like it!)

Looks pretty special to me. Thanks for sharing it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And speaking of "not artistic," here's an impromptu (albeit, edited) shot I took last night while chatting with my very good friend @Skal Paulse. I like it because I'm really not very good at "opportunity" shots.

Skal is a kind, sweet, gentle man. I was trying to convince him that he needed to be more assertive in a particular context.

I hope he didn't listen. He's perfect as he is.

Skal-and-I-at-Nottoos-Blank.png

• Like 31

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And speaking of "not artistic," here's an impromptu (albeit, edited) shot I took last night while chatting with my very good friend @Skal Paulse. I like it because I'm really not very good at "opportunity" shots.

Skal is a kind, sweet, gentle man. I was trying to convince him that he needed to be more assertive in a particular context.

I hope he didn't listen. He's perfect as he is.

Skal-and-I-at-Nottoos-Blank.png

Scylla, I very much appreciate your input when it comes to others' photography. You are a joy, and I hope you stick around for a long while! Your expression in this picture shows your enjoyment with your friend and I absolutely love it. <3

Edited by xLunaea
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

Scylla, I very much appreciate your input when it comes to others' photography. You are a joy, and I hope you stick around for a long while! Your expression in this picture shows your enjoyment with your friend and I absolutely love it. ❤️

Oh, I'm like a bad penny . . . I just keep turning up. 😉

Thanks so much, Lunaea. That was a really lovely thing to say. You've made my day. ❤️

• Like 5