How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Snapshot-066.png

Six hairs in two days .. Mina is getting expensive to have around. Good thing I like her.

Raw snap, CalWL, 0.300 rad, 12.58 MP, for those who care about that sort of thing.

• Like 19

5 hours ago, Sapphire Dakota said:
20 hours ago, CinnamonRedhead said:

New avatar and account. How am I doing?

Cinnamon-001.jpg

I've reached out inworld with a proposal, write me back, sweetie.

I really hope that 'proposal' wasn't in any way a statement about how to make her better. 

Even when people ask "how am I doing", they are really not looking for anyone to tell them that they are doing it wrong or would look better if they did X, Y, and Z.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I really hope that 'proposal' wasn't in any way a statement about how to make her better. 

Even when people ask "how am I doing", they are really not looking for anyone to tell them that they are doing it wrong or would look better if they did X, Y, and Z.

OMG no! She looks amazing! More of a ginger-centric business idea I was thinking through is all. 

• Like 4

So I have decided to start doing all the things that have scared me in SL...things like actually talking to people, being sociable (still failing at that one though), but the biggest was participating in an art exhibit.  I have always enjoyed taking pictures and how I can express myself through the media that is available to us in Second Life, but I have never felt "good enough" to call myself an "artist" or to put myself out there in an exhibit. 

But I did it and it opens tomorrow.

Snapshot_001 (5).jpg

• Like 23

37 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

So I have decided to start doing all the things that have scared me in SL...things like actually talking to people, being sociable (still failing at that one though), but the biggest was participating in an art exhibit.  I have always enjoyed taking pictures and how I can express myself through the media that is available to us in Second Life, but I have never felt "good enough" to call myself an "artist" or to put myself out there in an exhibit. 

Snapshot_001 (5).jpg

Excellent! Send me a private message and tell me where it will be and I'll go and check it out.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Snapshot_001 (5).jpg

Drop me an LM, pretty please.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Snapshot_001 (5).jpg

I would love to come see this. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Snapshot_001 (5).jpg

I'd love to see this exhibit... or at least send one of my alts there to check it out :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Snapshot_001 (5).jpg

Lm please .. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Orwar said:

.. Do we ask ..?

giggles

8 hours ago, Ellie4024 said:

I too am intrigued. Though I guess I'm not FULL ginger? But I COULD be! 

Freckles, it involves a new BOM for freckles.

Though we did chat and seem to hit it off, so have something else cooked up as well.

Edited by Sapphire Dakota

Exhibit? What Exhibit? Seriously though, everyone please come and see!!!

It IS a sensuality exhibit, so be prepared for that.

And I was surprised my EX wasn't exhibiting

Sandor exhibit_005

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Snapshot_001 (5).jpg

Do you dare tell us all where you are exhibiting? Or if you make personal  invitation only... that works too. Either gets you out there.

...and Congrats.

• Like 3