How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 5/1/2021 at 6:12 PM, BelindaN said:

My Rezz day today................THREE YEARS IN! and still sane................

I treated myself to a new studio set up to celebrate. Today was my first shot with it.

Thankyou forumites for tolerating my evolving vanity.............. 😇

SL142.jpg

Wow!

1 hour ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

I will use this threat to ask - how can I change the aspect ratio of photos which are downloaded from second life? I tried with photoshop but it doesn't work when it's saved. Or I don't know how to do it. Thank you. 

Drop down menu under where it says Disk (or Inventory or Profile if you picked one of the publishing options):

image.png.c763b2150b35ac8ddded151d9cc19948.png

You can also set your own pixel size in the custom option:

image.png.a5222aee032f4c3627daaeb2764a96a4.png

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Drop down menu under where it says Disk (or Inventory or Profile if you picked one of the publishing options):

image.png.c763b2150b35ac8ddded151d9cc19948.png

You can also set your own pixel size in the custom option:

image.png.a5222aee032f4c3627daaeb2764a96a4.png

Thank you, but my question is for already made photos which are in my inventory now. When I save them on my pc they look like this. 

51120526319_6c5cf1bc6a_o.jpg

Edited by HelenaNavy92

7 hours ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

how can I change the aspect ratio of photos which are downloaded from second life? I tried with photoshop but it doesn't work when it's saved. Or I don't know how to do it.

I don't have photoshop, but I know in programs I do use there is a box that says something like maintain aspect ratio that is automatically clicked. You will need to uncheck it if you want to change the aspect ratio. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

Thank you, but my question is for already made photos which are in my inventory now. When I save them on my pc they look like this. 

If you save a picture to your inventory it will be squished into a square, unless the ratio is 2:1 / 1:2, 4:1 / 1:4, 8:1 / 1:8, etc. If you shoot a 4:3 picture, the 768 pixels on the short axis will be rounded up to 1024 which is the closest divisible. 

To change the aspect ratio when you download the image, you'll need to use an image manipulation program to stretch it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

51120526319_6c5cf1bc6a_o.jpg

I am pretty sure no one here has an issue with you asking your question here. But, this type of question is best asked in the Answers section of this forum. That section is for any question. But technical questions are best asked there. If you want to ask fashion or style questions then asking here is likely to get you a better answer.

Because the section is for Q & A searching that section is easier and often more productive.

The question has been asked and answered there several times. If you had searched Answers, you would have had an immediate answer and not had to wait.

Not a big deal. Just FYI.