How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Hiya all! 

I figured it's about time I joined in the fun instead of just peeking around :P

Almost done with the work for the day and enjoy the rest of it, happy Friday and awesome weekend!

HappyFriday.jpg

Nice of you to join us. Welcome. Thanks.

Nal-Edgerley-FS_001.thumb.jpg.e4487fb14301f42fb688789a02fd3a52.jpg

Edited by Nalates Urriah
Added my image
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Apologies for posting a second picture of this outfit. But I liked the full body image to the left so much that I wanted to show it. I like the movement and how the shadows fall. This collage is my submission for the 52 Weeks of Color Change - Revisited. And the color is silver.

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Revistited

Mata Hari reborn.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

Mata Hari reborn.

Thank you! I am so happy that I didn't delete my old IKON eyes. They are perfect with the new mesh eyes that can use BoM. Us oldies in SL maybe remember how IKON frequently gave out group gifts. They didn't make appliers, and have been very dormant. But with BoM, that problem is over. I am wearing "Deadshine" in Quicksilver color, from 2014.

For those who want to use appliers, they offer appliers in their new release, and have a new group gift! It's great to see old stores come back and be active again.

ADDED: How I found out that IKON is back. I had been over there a few times during the last years,, but it has been no news. Until the blopost from @Skell Dagger🥰

https://virtualbloke.com/archives/4430

Edited by Marianne Little
added more info and link
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Thank you! I am so happy that I didn't delete my old IKON eyes. They are perfect with the new mesh eyes that can use BoM. Us oldies in SL maybe remember how IKON frequently gave out group gifts. They didn't make appliers, and have been very dormant. But with BoM, that problem is over. I am wearing "Deadshine" in Quicksilver color, from 2014.

For those who want to use appliers, they offer appliers in their new release, and have a new group gift! It's great to see old stores come back and be active again.

Edit...sorry, misread the last part

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

Today I've decided to go green. And since the only green thing I have is this wide dress... I guess it must do. Sitting down in this contraption would be slightly problematic, however... Therefore I've decided that today I'm also not sitting. Anywhere, at all. ~

GreenDress.jpg

• Like 12