How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 minutes ago, Jaydianna Spellhunter said:

I am always so envious of people whose pictures look great. One day I am going to learn how to do it X'D

Yeah me too.  Though I never seem to find the time to really get great at the photo stuff -- too many other things to do with my time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I think this is strange colors, but they suit me?

52 weeks of color revisited - Banana

That looks kind of like "mustard". What is it supposed to be -- the top? The pant look like I color that I loved when I was twenty and my boyfriend called it "kitty vomit green".  I painted our kitchen that color. LOL

It does look good on you but maybe with different lipstick?    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Foxxies!! One of my favourite places.

I just came to take a picture in this new suit. It was a random place I found lol!!!

Edited by Bagnu

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

That looks kind of like "mustard". What is it supposed to be -- the top? The pant look like I color that I loved when I was twenty and my boyfriend called it "kitty vomit green".  I painted our kitchen that color. LOL

It does look good on you but maybe with different lipstick?    

You know, a fatpack is not much help if I try to find "banana". It is 3 x 3 mm squares with no name on the HUD. Ugh, it is mostly primary colors and nothing can be tweaked with tinting. Maybe it was easier in the "good ol' days" when one could wear a cream or beige color and tweak it. I dislike fatpacks so much. 15-16 colors out of 20 is useless. I only buy fatpacks on super offers.

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You know, a fatpack is not much help if I try to find "banana". It is 3 x 3 mm squares with no name on the HUD. Ugh, it is mostly primary colors and nothing can be tweaked with tinting. Maybe it was easier in the "good ol' days" when one could wear a cream or beige color and tweak it. I dislike fatpacks so much. 15-16 colors out of 20 is useless. I only buy fatpacks on super offers.

I have a lot of fatpacks from blogging, but I agree. And I have a 2560 resolution screen so yes, clicking those tiny squares is problematic. What I think might be navy blue turns out to be forest green.  I can't imagine what those huds look like to folks with 4k monitors (the main reason I didn't buy one :D.