How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I'm Sorry Pearl...

This just didn't have to happen Nickee...I'm still willing to work it out.

This is exactly the sort of thing that many of us have mentioned before about you playing out your SL relationships here in the forums.  We do not need to be privy to any part of your relationship conversations.

If you continue to do this, why shouldn't anyone else do exactly what Talli did?  Why should they not just forgo conversations directly with you and instead just direct them all towards this public audience?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This is exactly the sort of thing that many of us have mentioned before about you playing out your SL relationships here in the forums.  We do not need to be privy to any part of your relationship conversations.

If you continue to do this, why shouldn't anyone else do exactly what Talli did?  Why should they not just forgo conversations directly with you and instead just direct them all towards this public audience?

But to be fair, Talli did make the snarky comment first in the other pic thread.  They both need to just hush.  No one wants to hear it on the forums again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I'm still trying to understand what could be the right move 😎

move.jpg

I couldn't have said that better myself. But in my case I have a lot more to lose than a chess game.

• Like 3

Hair makes such an incredible difference when everything else is the same. Most of my hairs in use now are Truth. This is the current group gift., Forever, which has optional bangs and all the colour huds.

SL32.png

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 32