How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just now, Anju Cloud said:

thank you so much!! ❤️ I am going for that friendly look 😇

That was very much the look I wanted in my avi too: open and friendly and approachable. I think you’ve done it better than I did. It’s a different and in some ways more valuable kind of beauty.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That was very much the look I wanted in my avi too: open and friendly and approachable. I think you’ve done it better than I did. It’s a different and in some ways more valuable kind of beauty.

That''s definitely not the kind of look I'm going for lol!!! I do understand what you mean though, and yes Anja, you are pretty.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What helped me a lot is finding a mesh head where I could edit the mouth into a smiling one, the slider for the mouth corners! Some mesh heads have a mouth where the corners turn downwards a bit.. Otherwise my avatar would look a bit more grumpy hehe 😄

32 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

That''s definitely not the kind of look I'm going for lol!!! I do understand what you mean though, and yes Anja, you are pretty.

Thank you!! 🥰 I like your avatar as well! An elegant beauty 😇

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anju Cloud said:

What helped me a lot is finding a mesh head where I could edit the mouth into a smiling one, the slider for the mouth corners! Some mesh heads have a mouth where the corners turn downwards a bit.. Otherwise my avatar would look a bit more grumpy hehe 😄

Thank you!! 🥰 I like your avatar as well! An elegant beauty 😇

Thanks I love elegance!!!  I have Lelutka Erin. i'm more interested in looking enticing than friendly. I am very friendly though!!! You do look friendly, so you accomplished your goal!!!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I can't see the subject. Too dark on my chromebook.

Hey Pearl, sorry you can't see it very well. It's meant to be a dark picture of a zombie flapper that I made in 20 minutes for a Halloween party. It looked fine on my large monitor, but on a smaller mobile device it does lose some detail in the preview image here on the forum. I've never mentioned this in any of my picture posts, but if you click on the image itself, it will take you to my flickr where I think it looks considerably lighter. I typically post the imbedded Flickr link because my pictures are pretty massive.

1993174550_zombiecloseup.thumb.jpg.a21e925f3bb72a6cdd743338be5f6d8e.jpg

I took a quick gyazo of an unedited screenshot where some random bright lighting occurred. Not sure if it was EEP wigging out or something like lightning.

This was taken at Lauren Bentham's Everwinter sim (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elven Mist/168/122/26) which like all her builds is incredibly thematic and spooky.

• Like 18

9 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Hey Pearl, sorry you can't see it very well. It's meant to be a dark picture of a zombie flapper that I made in 20 minutes for a Halloween party. It looked fine on my large monitor, but on a smaller mobile device it does lose some detail in the preview image here on the forum. I've never mentioned this in any of my picture posts, but if you click on the image itself, it will take you to my flickr where I think it looks considerably lighter. I typically post the imbedded Flickr link because my pictures are pretty massive.

1993174550_zombiecloseup.thumb.jpg.a21e925f3bb72a6cdd743338be5f6d8e.jpg

I took a quick gyazo of an unedited screenshot where some random bright lighting occurred. Not sure if it was EEP wigging out or something like lightning.

This was taken at Lauren Bentham's Everwinter sim (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elven Mist/168/122/26) which like all her builds is incredibly thematic and spooky.

I only had a chance look at it on my chromebook. Thw Flickr looks a bit lighter, but not much. I'll have to check it on my large monitor. I know things look different on different devices. I DO like your zombie!!!