How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Untill a few days I had a classic system avatar. It's not that I didn't wanted to change. I was just too busy with other things. And I was also a bit taken aback by the amount of work.  Also: I didn't know what to choose and how to do it. So I asked a question on this forum. I was pleased with all the kind and helpfull answers! You as members of this community are really precious.

Here is how I look today. Not as flawless and spectacular as most of you. But it feels good. It's like I am back from a wonderfull and refreshing holiday.

Snapshot_1770_001_bwerkt-angelus.jpg

• Like 22

On 9/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, Tess Falworth said:

New look for the last days of summer... the group gift skin from MILA is lovely, comes in versions for  Lelutka Evolution and Genus. I used my Maitreya body though the BOM skins are suggested for the legacy body, it worked okay, except for the toes, but that's fine with me. The hair is from AnalogDog, the shape is made by me. xo

438038909_caramelv2.thumb.png.89ba40948c1228cfc580e5b03547d46a.png

wow beautiful 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Untill a few days I had a classic system avatar. It's not that I didn't wanted to change. I was just too busy with other things. And I was also a bit taken aback by the amount of work.  Also: I didn't know what to choose and how to do it. So I asked a question on this forum. I was pleased with all the kind and helpfull answers! You as members of this community are really precious.

Here is how I look today. Not as flawless and spectacular as most of you. But it feels good. It's like I am back from a wonderfull and refreshing holiday.

there's energy in the robe and carpet .and you , of course! the snake watching  before  he  strikes!

• Like 6

17 hours ago, archangel969 said:

You'll get where you want to be!!! It does take time and effort, and our AV's evolve with time. SL does have a learning curve. Now go and learn more, and you'll be spectacular!!! Welcome back!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3