How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Finding things to wear with the NX-Nardcotix mesh body is a bit of a challenge. Surely I'm not the only one with a soft spot for some of the less popular mesh bodies? You know, a love for the underdog kind of thing?

Shopping With David August 2020 - 2

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Was a bit bored , decided to give Ruth a modern all mesh makeover. I tried to stay as close to original Ruth as possible.

ypeMK14.jpg

You need to get that entered via Flickr if you have an account, as I am sure it would be chosen for Photo of the Day.  What a great idea! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

metoday_0080_005_edited.jpg.b4227545ed62b670e78aaad01509b2e9.jpg

Oh lovely! I know where this is, when I was very hot in real life the other week, I was exploring and found this, stood my avatar in the nearby pool and listened to the water, it made me feel cooler. One of the SSPE sims yet to be finished off. (SSPE1199?)

possum 1.jpg

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

One of the SSPE sims yet to be finished off. (SSPE1199?)

SSPE1207 it is quite similar to 1199 well the pool/gazebo area is, not sure how finished it is but on the opposite side of the island is a picnic bench the moles have put on a nice spread. They are really nice areas amongst the log cabins

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

SSPE1207 it is quite similar to 1199 well the pool/gazebo area is, not sure how finished it is but on the opposite side of the island is a picnic bench the moles have put on a nice spread. They are really nice areas amongst the log cabins

Even got a good selection of poses built into it all. A nice place to take friends for a fun hour or two. The Moles have done such a lot of decorating and the new Linden Homes sims are really nice. 

• Like 1

In general I'm not a fan of clothes that reveal too much, but sometimes I see a thing that I really want to test. Usually my common sense tells me "why bother, you won't use that anyway, you will only pollute your inventory" and I agree with it, but this time it must have been too hot and the sense was sleeping. Therefore, I've got myself this dress/gown that barely covers what is should because of the semi-transparent front (yet it still does), but at least it's perfect for the 30c/85f that I have here, looks relatively nice (yes, I like flexis), is in blue-ish-frostish colour that I like and didn't cost fortune - all that while not being a swimwear.

IceDress.jpg

• Like 13