How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

17 hours ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Something different today...

♠ #61small.png

This is absolutely stunning. So natural-looking, but in a very good way. I actually walked past a young woman in my home town yesterday - at a social distance I might add - who looked a lot like this, perfect eyebrows, the sweep of freckles, understated makeup.  

Eye brows in real life, certainly here in the UK, have got ridiculous - they look like stuck on plastic things. And the contouring thing, that is madness.

So your photo is just so absolutely beautiful. And those tears, and the feelings of sadness conveyed in those eyes.  You've done a good job. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lukorange said:

Saw a girl running around with this demo dress 🥺 soo cute! I had to try it 🙈 who says a demo can't look pretty? well :") just being silly idk....

First DEMO...then I vlog ♥

It's not the demo that's pretty, it's YOU! ❤️

• Like 4

From Friday night on my way to Ghosty's DJ gig at Folklore Coffee. Super casual. Kind of lol.

Sunset

I'm not big on flared pants but I really like these old ones from Blueberry ("Jolene")

Plus, Ghosty and I like, never ever get a chance to dance together when he's the DJ; it's too complicated for him to run the music, talk in between (he's not one of those that just plays a bunch of tunes automatically), and then add in trying to coordinate dancing. But, towards the end of his set it all went into autopilot and we got a chance to enjoy a few minutes of fun together

We dancing!

• Like 27

Driving on the Mainland can actually be fun, believe it or not. For some reason a Legends Bike, KCP/ACS, behaved better than my JFC or Moto Bazzi bikes. Usually the other way around on the Mainland. There was acutally quite a bit of traffic too, so had some interesting conversations along the way even. Not a bad trip.

Edited by BraveHot
  • Like 9

29 minutes ago, BraveHot said:

Driving on the Mainland can actually be fun, believe it or not. For some reason a Legends Bike, KCP/ACS, behaved better than my JFC or Moto Bazzi bikes. Usually the other way around on the Mainland. There was acutally quite a bit of traffic too, so had some interesting conversations along the way even. Not a bad trip.

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.111fffbb4493360204398f83c4ee560b.png

If I'm travelling around the mainland, I usually go from either Morestello/Peraut, or Lyonet, or Ranunculus where there are rezz zones. You are right, it can be fun. I love your bike. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
au au au
  • Like 1

I needed space and total peace and quiet late last night, and found myself somewhere on the teen grid of all places, and just listened to the gentle lapping of the water against the shore.

quiet moment.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 21