How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Okay, I decided to experiment with my look and give Seren totally different hair colour but hubby and wifey loved my new look so I think it be staying for few days however unrelated note why is they something I wrote which I posted already and exists quite few posts back in this very thread but don't happen very time as just odd post I go to create or are gremlins out again?

seren as blonde_001.png

• Like 27

4 hours ago, Vega Firelyte said:

The other day, I went out for a little sail over the Bellisserian waters and to do a bit of exploring.  I love the rivers, lakes, bays and coastline of Bellisseria for exploring.  I only wish that some of those coastlines had a smidge more room, in the water.  Otherwise, it's perfect.

Sailing in the Bay.png

I love pretty much everything about this pic (although don't get me started on about my own boating misadventures), but the best part is the flag. 🙂

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Sofia Gray said:

I guess this would be my version of a "quick snap", but I love this top from *COCO so much; had to document. 🥰

desertd-j.jpg

Thanks Sofia for the Coco top tip! Love their clothes... love also your pants in the shot, Coco?  Great composition and post! 🙂

~ Sara

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Thanks Sofia for the Coco top tip! Love their clothes... love also your pants in the shot, Coco?  Great composition and post! 🙂

~ Sara

Thank you Sara! ♥

The pants are Jeune by Rowne. :) I think they are from a recent event so I am not sure if they would be up on marketplace yet or not...  a bit embarassed to say I can't recall which event I grabbed them at either. 😳

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Just jumping off my waterfall. As one does.

Wild and Free

Really lovely shot, Tati! I have lots of questions about details . . . you did the rainbow/misty effect in PS? What about the boat trail(?) in the water below? And did you manage to kick off your shoes when you hit the water?

And most of all . . . what is that hair????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Aww thank you @Scylla Rhiadra, I do love that flag as well, which is why it was on the list of must keep, in the photo.  

As for the hair in TatianaNikolay's photo, it's an old gatcha hair from Tableau, from a windswept series she did, which was geared for bloggers and photographers.  For the life of me, I don't recall the name off the top of my head, but I do have that one, as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1