How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Oops sorry!

I had it on my Flickr, attached to the pix

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River/61/131/1851

FYI there is another "recreation" out there. It is nowhere as good - go to this one.

OMG Elora. I haven't had that much fun since I went to the original Greenies!

Thank you so much!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2020 at 3:55 AM, Amanda Dallin said:

We had the return of an event in the pirate world today called  Deadman's Tales where pirates and others in that world gather around a campfire and tell stories.  Some the wrote up themselves some they have heard.  Sometimes their stories about things that happened to their role play character.  The first one I attended was well over a decade ago and it's been 5 or 6 years since the last one.  It was nice to see it return and it was fun.  This is how I was dressed for it today.

609935.png

609933.png

609931.png

coincidence that you look like Max in Black Sails? 6f2d390a02b817ae99ebdd9f07fa284a.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

coincidence that you look like Max in Black Sails?

Vaguely if so, I suppose. Also not sure if that was Amanda's intend.  I mean, they don't seem  identical like the Olson twins .. :|

Edited by TDD123
  • Thanks 1

Over my two years so far in SL, things have always moved on...…..friends come and friends go...…..sometimes for no reason, and sometimes because things just wither away.

A few days ago I went to a club I don't visit often, just to scope some profiles and chill. I met someone there, a chance meeting, and we clicked immediately. It turns out we share lots of interests, and already I've been giving my new friend my usual fashion opinions, and I've even been helping furnish her new house...…...which it turns out I really do enjoy, because I love shopping for anything. When the house is done, I'll post some pics in the house thread...……………..

We went to Fogbound yesterday. I don't go that often because of the lag, but we had a good time anyway.

SL30.png

SL31.png

• Like 30

40 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Over my two years so far in SL, things have always moved on...…..friends come and friends go...…..sometimes for no reason, and sometimes because things just wither away.

A few days ago I went to a club I don't visit often, just to scope some profiles and chill. I met someone there, a chance meeting, and we clicked immediately. It turns out we share lots of interests, and already I've been giving my new friend my usual fashion opinions, and I've even been helping furnish her new house...…...which it turns out I really do enjoy, because I love shopping for anything. When the house is done, I'll post some pics in the house thread...……………..

We went to Fogbound yesterday. I don't go that often because of the lag, but we had a good time anyway.

SL30.png

SL31.png

I saw you two dancing there @BelindaN and you two looked hot. I am glad you two met and it feels fine!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/2/2020 at 9:16 PM, Seicher Rae said:

Oh dear. Yes. Sorry (not sorry) for the recent mer spam. I'm just really enjoying the underwater parts of Fantasy Faire. I don't recall a past Faire where so many sims did so much for underwater. I really, really miss my old underwater home, and these regions at the Faire just make me want a new one. (Must win lottery first.) So, anyway, here's another:

The Lamented Fens 050220_001.jpg

ETA: For some reason underwater makes my Black Dragon if-y. As in shutting down. But... the light, luminosity and color depths, I just gotta.

Uh, do i understand that right, you're crashing underwater?

I'm really starting to get concerned. 

Someone is constantly crashing on switching windlights, you are crashing underwater and just randomly... what is up with some people crashing...

What concerns me even more is that no one is apparently able to give me any helpful things to get behind this. I need your log file, your sys specs, your settings and the place you experience the crash as well as a detailed rundown of what you are doing before you crash.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

Uh, do i understand that right, you're crashing underwater?

I'm really starting to get concerned. 

Someone is constantly crashing on switching windlights, you are crashing underwater and just randomly... what is up with some people crashing...

What concerns me even more is that no one is apparently able to give me any helpful things to get behind this. I need your log file, your sys specs, your settings and the place you experience the crash as well as a detailed rundown of what you are doing before you crash.

I do understand your concern. I wish I could help. It is very random. I'll IM you with the info I can figure out within the next few days. If it happens again, I'll pay more attention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

nd since it is May 4th, I had to do something slightly Star Wars related! Here I am as an action figure hanging out with my action figure friends at Once Upon A Time!  So much fun there!!

maythe4th.thumb.png.ee7b74327d500e5af1ceed5ed0b52143.png

• Like 21

5 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

coincidence that you look like Max in Black Sails? 6f2d390a02b817ae99ebdd9f07fa284a.png

Actually no except for the time period.  I wasn't think of Max at all although I do like the character.  Amanda is the commanding Admiral of the Continental Navy which she joined in 2008 as an ensign.  So not Max at all but I'll take the comparison as a compliment.

• Like 4