How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I love the looks of this Akeruka limited edition advanced free head. It's really amazingly pretty realistic looking head.

The only problem I have found is that most rigged hairs what I have tried don't fit well. They go through the top part of the ears which looks bad. So far the only hairs that work are the ones which cover the ears totally so that they cannot be seen. Like this flexi hair does.

This rigged hair issue appears to be present with all Akeruka heads. I wonder does anybody make nice rigged hairs which would work well with Akeruka heads?

2020-05-03_Axton-portrait.thumb.jpg.707cf0c86c9f1f19bd08f761c0dca528.jpg

• Like 24

Today is Sunday, so instead of the hectic stuff I do all week - I'm just chilling in a remote place, in sunglasses with +20 to coolness, coffee mug with never-ending coffee supply thanks to wonders of Second Life and small, yellow, floating Renamon who was curious about the camera and poked the lens with nose several times. Seems like not much of a change from my usual outfit, yet since I rarely /almost never/ wear sunglasses, I count this as totally different appearance.

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 21

13 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Cracked Actor...

From the creator of the amazing Billy Porter-esque 'tux dress' comes this unisex Victorian suit. I adore having a challenge like this to rise to ;) Full credits here.

49848172212_ba0439ba56_h.jpg

i'd like to see it with black silk pants.and a white hat.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Cracked Actor...

From the creator of the amazing Billy Porter-esque 'tux dress' comes this unisex Victorian suit. I adore having a challenge like this to rise to ;) Full credits here.

49848172212_ba0439ba56_h.jpg

I’ve been looking at that outfit and others by Zan’s.  Now I have to buy them.  It looks great on you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, panterapolnocy said:

Today is Sunday, so instead of the hectic stuff I do all week - I'm just chilling in a remote place, in sunglasses with +20 to coolness, coffee mug with never-ending coffee supply thanks to wonders of Second Life and small, yellow, floating Renamon who was curious about the camera and poked the lens with nose several times. Seems like not much of a change from my usual outfit, yet since I rarely /almost never/ wear sunglasses, I count this as totally different appearance.

Snapshot_001.jpg

and the coat draped like a cape..

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:
20 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have noticed that many male poses seem to have similar hand placement.  Do men really need to adjust that frequently?

The things we ponder sometimes.

I was recently reliably informed that it does depend on how reliable the underwear is! Apparently things can get tangled up in boxer shorts, even though perhaps they are seen as cooler for the testicles and cooler as a fashion statement undergarment.

Who knew?

Several years into my marriage, after I'd named my ex-hubby's thing "Mr. Wiggly", he finally got comfortable enough with my sense of humor to use the term himself and call me "Buttons". He did not like boxer shorts or briefs with worn elastic, given the propensity for Mr. Wiggly to "escape" from them.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Several years into my marriage, after I'd named my ex-hubby's thing "Mr. Wiggly", he finally got comfortable enough with my sense of humor to use the term himself and call me "Buttons". He did not like boxer shorts or briefs with worn elastic, given the propensity for Mr. Wiggly to "escape" from them.

Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Marigold Devin
I share far too much at times then everyone goes silent on me.
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Last night, Maddy invited me to join her at a lovely new place she'd found to just sit and contemplate (as Maddy does). I joined, and we sat and chatted for . . . well, some time. She took a picture, which I really like; I've cropped it and messed with it a little, and I'm posting it now (with her permission).

It's atop the glass roof of a beautiful ballroom in Paris 2000. (Maddy chooses some odd places to contemplate).

The good bits of this photo are hers. The other stuff is my contribution.

Maddy-and-I-Paris-2000-Blank.thumb.png.16070b42c42cd8729f4c33f5c85bc3d7.png

nice, but you don't look secure!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Gluehwuermchen Tornado said:

I wish everybody a wonderful spring sunday 🌼

Einen schönen Sonntag im Frühling sollte so strahlend wie dich aussehen. 😁

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 2