How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

@TDD123 I liked and got accustomed to your other avatar, and at first didn't really care for the new changes. But you must have tweaked him out, and I really think this new version is great, robotic bits or not.

It's been very interesting to watch him gradually becoming more and more human.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I was recently reliably informed that it does depend on how reliable the underwear is! Apparently things can get tangled up in boxer shorts, even though perhaps they are seen as cooler for the testicles and cooler as a fashion statement undergarment.

Boxer's are looser and allow ones 'wing wang' to flop all over the place! If a guy naturally "hangs to the left", then hanging to the right feels...just wrong, and vice versa. This results in an overwhelming (often subconscious) urge to set things right! It's similar to being in a crowded place and having a really bad itch between your a** cheeks. While men will usually throw caution to the wind and just re-position and scratch, women tend to walk to a more private place to fix things and end up looking like they're trying to stop their bowels falling out as they walk!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Boxer's are looser and allow ones 'wing wang' to flop all over the place! If a guy naturally "hangs to the left", then hanging to the right feels...just wrong, and vice versa. This results in an overwhelming (often subconscious) urge to set things right! It's similar to being in a crowded place and having a really bad itch between your a** cheeks. While men will usually throw caution to the wind and just re-position and scratch, women tend to walk to a more private place to fix things and end up looking like they're trying to stop their bowels falling out as they walk!

boxers look neater either way, girls are lucky, ha!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

I love how I can get you guys to tell me what I really wanna know about yous ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We had the return of an event in the pirate world today called  Deadman's Tales where pirates and others in that world gather around a campfire and tell stories.  Some the wrote up themselves some they have heard.  Sometimes their stories about things that happened to their role play character.  The first one I attended was well over a decade ago and it's been 5 or 6 years since the last one.  It was nice to see it return and it was fun.  This is how I was dressed for it today.

609935.png

609933.png

609931.png

• Like 26

FUN FUN FUN! There's a recreation of Greenies (more or less, no Greenies - they are copyrighted but bring your old avatar if you still have it). Changed out of what I had been wearing (below this one) to get in the mood of the packaging 😄 

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I wish I could take photo like you @Scylla Rhiadra 😍

But I need to find a proper place for make experiment and a sandbox is not exactly what I imagine for doing it, I don't' feel comfortable.

So this is my idea of a guide of stylish, I hope you enjoy.. in that case I'll going on

lately this is one of my favorite dress 😊

otufitR-1.jpg

I don't think your pics take second place to anyone's, Manoji. They are always interesting and really well-composed: they convey a sense of style and emotional content (usually a kind of self-contained serenity) that I really enjoy.

And this is a really interesting way to approach fashion pics! I love how you both provide a sense of the outfit "as it is worn," as well as the kinds of detail that people are likely to be really interested in! Nice!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

There's a recreation of Greenies (more or less, no Greenies - they are copyrighted but bring your old avatar if you still have it). Changed out of what I had been wearing (below this one) to get in the mood of the packaging

Oh, wonderful!!!

Do you have the SLURL, Elora?

• Like 1

Last night, Maddy invited me to join her at a lovely new place she'd found to just sit and contemplate (as Maddy does). I joined, and we sat and chatted for . . . well, some time. She took a picture, which I really like; I've cropped it and messed with it a little, and I'm posting it now (with her permission).

It's atop the glass roof of a beautiful ballroom in Paris 2000. (Maddy chooses some odd places to contemplate).

The good bits of this photo are hers. The other stuff is my contribution.

Maddy-and-I-Paris-2000-Blank.thumb.png.16070b42c42cd8729f4c33f5c85bc3d7.png

• Like 23