How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

an Officer and a Gentleman. This looks good on you.

Thank you very much. I will see how the outfit works out for me at Franks ...

Btw, it is available for Women also. If i remember right, there is also a fitting skirt for who doesn't likes pants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BeautifulXu I finally kinda get what so frustrating for you. This forum is a companion community to Secondlife. There is no way in this forum to create or photograph your avatar.

Secondlife is a 3D animated online world where you engage with it through an avatar... look for the main SL portal and signup / join. I believe you can join for free. Lots of tutorials on YouTube and blogs throughout the internet about it. What you see on this forum are hundreds of people like me who created avatars and like to take photos of “ourselves” and post them here, as a way to connect up with others within the Secondlife community though specific interests like technology or photography etc... 

I hope this clarifies things for you!

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Even more confused now.

You seem to have a profile in SL so I'm assuming you log into the virtual world portion and not just this website. 

Are you asking how to take a photo of your avatar in Second Life?

yes.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

@BeautifulXu I finally kinda get what so frustrating for you. This forum is a companion community to Secondlife. There is no way in this forum to create or photograph your avatar.

Secondlife is a 3D animated online world where you engage with it through an avatar... look for the main SL portal and signup / join. I believe you can join for free. Lots of tutorials on YouTube and blogs throughout the internet about it. What you see on this forum are hundreds of people like me who created avatars and like to take photos of “ourselves” and post them here, as a way to connect up with others within the Secondlife community though specific interests like technology or photography etc... 

I hope this clarifies things for you!

~ Sara

yes, but I want to only do free photos. thanks so much! i'm getting there!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Just adjusting ... before i explode too 😎

Ya know, I'm sooooooo glad someone said something before I did. :)  I love the photo, but but but... yeah was giggling at the hand placement. (Me <----Jr. High humor)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

Wow @Scylla Rhiadra, I like the drawing of the skyline of Paris in background, well done! (Well I also like the look of the woman on the foreground, but that is obvious)...

The woman in the foreground thanks you!

Just between you and me (don't tell anyone else!), much of the point of these fashion pics has been to experiment and play around with the "format" of a fashion photo. I don't actually have the fashion chops to pull off a real fashion blog, but I thought it would be fun to try a slightly different way of contextualizing the clothes. Honestly, while I've enjoyed putting outfits together, the most fun has been thinking about and constructing the (very simple) backdrops. So, thank you!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Ya know, I'm sooooooo glad someone said something before I did. :)  I love the photo, but but but... yeah was giggling at the hand placement. (Me <----Jr. High humor)

But you still could not resist :D 

/me pulls the lampshade down again.

Edited by Conall DeCuir
  • Haha 2