How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 minutes ago, LunaRavencroft said:

Enjoying my dark paradise as I await the weekend that it may thrust upon me the relaxation I need and desire.

New_001.jpg

The colour is so gorgeous. I am in a green mood today, it's a colour I haven't worn often since school days.  You look amazing in it.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Marigold Devin said:

The colour is so gorgeous. I am in a green mood today, it's a colour I haven't worn often since school days.  You look amazing in it.

Awe, thank you. Would you believe it's actually accidental? Well, the green on my clothes is. But, yay happy accidents. ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Why is your groin glowing and exploding? :::concern:::

Get your mind out of the gutter, Seicher. The glow originates from the palms of my hands .. :P

Focus better.

ETA ; Not saying my groin isn't fiery and burning, but a whoooole diff topic altogether. 😁

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

a few times I've seen myself in forum but without a picture, without a current picture.

Even more confused now.

You seem to have a profile in SL so I'm assuming you log into the virtual world portion and not just this website. 

Are you asking how to take a photo of your avatar in Second Life?

• Confused 1

Fantasy Faire has a lot of neat underwater places. It's been a long time since I got my mer on. My "standard" mer... so NOT the Little Mermaid... generally has this long white hair style

Melusina's Depths 050120_001.jpg

but then I remembered the *highly* materials reactive short hair I got at Fantasy Faire and tried it and... liked it!

Melusina's Depths 2_001.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 33

Here's another older piece -- and again, an early mesh acquisition that I really like: the TBT blazer and "Live Life" tee. It only comes in standard sizing, but it fits pretty well.

Credits below!

Model-6-Blank.thumb.png.4fb8e81ce406564a048a383794a4ecb2.png

The Bubblegum Tree - Blazer T-Shirt Live Life
Rebellious Rose - Boyfriend Jeans
::ROC:: - Erica Boot

• Like 29