How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

State of Flux...

Tentacio for Fifty Linden Fridays. Plus all Ritual skins are L$100 until further notice: multiple heads and bodies including appliers and BoM. Full credits here.

(This one ended up a lot brighter than I'd expected it to. I think Syd might just kill me for putting him in this much pink...)

49785933848_0473c4d282_h.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 30

4 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

State of Flux...

Tentacio for Fifty Linden Fridays. Plus all Ritual skins are L$100 until further notice: multiple heads and bodies including appliers and BoM. Full credits here.

(This one ended up a lot brighter than I'd expected it to. I think Syd might just kill me for putting him in this much pink...)

49785933848_0473c4d282_h.jpg

So much love for this look right now. 

~Vael

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

808706537_Car2.thumb.jpg.a3a0b61d20aeaa5db04e7c868171b9e2.jpg

This is totally and in every way better than the one I took.

/me sighs, and hands you her camera

ETA: This was at the Italian Village of Ciampi, which is having a car show.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bhima/70/150/38

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No Cabide is the dress.

Exile for the hair

Genesis head, with makeup and tattoo i forgot who made them but they're FOR genesis directly.

Body is maitreya.

Skins are from Genesis. (I have the jade head and i think i'm wearing the molly skin) 
Eyes are Genesis. (normally i wear two different colors but i got the AK head and freaked out and had to put it all back on) 

Jacket is pretty easy if you know your mesh templates (i won't lie) - but I textured it with an awesome pattern i found on the internet years ago. (Kieran Stephens Design is my brand, i just didn't want to yack too much or advertise - but it's a Fitmesh size cause the maitreya model clips when i wear clothes or a mesh body.) 
I may not match, but I do weird stuff when i DJ.

I forgot entirely who did the backdrop, AND forgot who the poses are from (I thinkti's DLUXX) 

Snapshot_227.png

• Like 22

39 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is totally and in every way better than the one I took.

/me sighs, and hands you her camera

Noooooo, hang on to your camera! You clearly know how to use it.

I'd have preferred the reverse camera angle, showing your face rather than mine, but the scenery didn't cooperate. I set the camera FOV almost to minimum (max telephoto) to get enough perspective compression. Once I had that, I panned around the gas station for the best framing for our conversation. I'd mentioned while we were exploring that I really liked your hair. If you zoom in on the full-res image, I hope you'll agree that your backside is better looking than my frontside. From the hair down to the jeans, it's just marvelous.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I hope you'll agree that your backside is better looking than my frontside. From the hair down to the jeans, it's just marvelous.

This is probably why people say that they are much happier to see me going, than coming?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

This is a Lelutka, and I did use the Axis HUD for this. Must have been user error on my part! 

I'm now wondering if it's the Axis HUD that's the issue . . .

I may do some experiments, moving my eyes using both the Axis HUD, and the Genus one . . . and see if there's a difference.

• Like 1