How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 4/7/2020 at 8:02 PM, Talligurl said:

I need your help, this picture i posted to Flickr

Untitled

note the shadow does not go to the front of the car in the Flickr picture. Anyone know why and how i can fix this?

It looks to me like the shadow is a baked texture. Looking closely, the back tires are higher than the front ones and the tilt of the car submerges half of the baked shadow.

On second look, no. There's something funky with your shadow on the car as well. Is anything in front of you that could be affecting the light cast? I mean possibly something out of the shot?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roxy Couturier said:

It looks to me like the shadow is a baked texture. Looking closely, the back tires are higher than the front ones and the tilt of the car submerges half of the baked shadow.

On second look, no. There's something funky with your shadow on the car as well. Is anything in front of you that could be affecting the light cast? I mean possibly something out of the shot?

the full shadow was visible in the viewer, but not in the picture. When i switched to a different windlight I was able to get a picture with the full shadow.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have never found a cleavage enhancer that I like

Could try the S&P push up system. Its not a skin applier thingy like most, but actually pushes the breast shape. Its not perfect either, but I like it better than enchancers.

image.thumb.png.ae808ad6a4d78ef2ba80f344945dbb46.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Could try the S&P push up system. Its not a skin applier thingy like most, but actually pushes the breast shape. Its not perfect either, but I like it better than enchancers.

I have that on my alt Maybie.  I like how it looks with her smaller cup size.

20200411_007.thumb.jpg.bb3a4e64994e4e62c6a2b31071f6e248.jpg

I didn't think about trying it with my more busty figure.  I'll have to see how that works.

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I didn't think about trying it with my more busty figure.  I'll have to see how that works

An example how they look on me, there are 6 stages in current update. These are 4 and 5. 6 is to much and deforms a lot.

compareboobies.png

• Like 21