How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

32 minutes ago, Rhun DeCuir said:

I have never met the gentleman.  We're both would have joined SL about the same time, when the name was available.  There are probably still a few DeCuirs running around.

Oh, he posts here regularly. You both look so alike, except you look much younger. If you scroll up this thread you'll find him.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Oh, he posts here regularly. You both look so alike, except you look much younger. If you scroll up this thread you'll find him.

I have seen his posts.  We have not met face-to-face inworld.

Edited by Rhun DeCuir

19 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

609020.jpg?width=1200

This skin I'm wearing here was annoying me because while it's the "most like me", it has heavy eyeliner on the actual skin itself, and often I just don't want to wear makeup at all. So yesterday I made a tintable tattoo layer to cover it up. It's not quite right yet, but it's definitely better.

Lovely picture, Matty (gorgeous eyes! ❤️). For the eyeliner issue have you tried Izzie's store in world, maybe something like this might help?

271788984_izziesundereyelashesconcealer.thumb.jpg.5c2089529328c117fe88c4dd9ce10a25.jpg

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izzies/62/118/32

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Lovely picture, Matty (gorgeous eyes! ❤️). For the eyeliner issue have you tried Izzie's store in world, maybe something like this might help?

271788984_izziesundereyelashesconcealer.thumb.jpg.5c2089529328c117fe88c4dd9ce10a25.jpg

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izzies/62/118/32

Thanks, but the one I needed had to cover the upper eyelid as well. What I ended up doing was cropping the eye surround area from an old Eloh Eliot template, thereby keeping the shading around the eye but without any makeup. I'll probably have to do as Izzie has done and make a few in different skin tones for darker skins.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Well it finally happened I pushed that envelope right over the edge. Apparently hair is not sufficient covering for your bits. So I decided to cut it off.

Welcome to the club Tali!!!!!  Even I have been censored for not quite showing Cordelia's butt. Or as you would say in The USA...……...her fanny...…. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I don't see anything at Fogbound. Something about the place crashes me every time.

I love the Music there.

I also "meet Picasso" there....Strange formed avatars and flying bodyparts. Some views I get there are not suitable to publicate here. But I love the Music and after a while all things will fall on their places...

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4