How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

As a lifeguard I have to warn you about the possibility of sunburn while laying  to long on the beach. Sunblock will prevent you from that and is available for free at the lifeguard post. Because of security reasons we lifeguards can not put it on you. But I am sure some people from the forum are willing to help you with that. 

thank you for the warning! I decided to take a break and moved to the garden

20200330_004.png

• Like 22

23 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Welcome to the forums @Lovyi . You're doing well! If you need help just ask on the forums!!

Thank you! Right now, I am just trying to find my place. It is so weird to say that >.< But, I been trying to figure out about jobs and housing. ALL OF THAT AWESOME STUFF! lol 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Lukorange said:

Mmm😅 my sis spent a lot of time trying to find the right eye color and hair....What did I do? XD just hide her face with the dragon ahahaha x_x last shot before Firestorm crashed 

I've got your back stupid BRO!

Awesome shot, but how did you manage two dragons at once? I tried that with mine and they just go to the same place and overlap each other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhun DeCuir said:

I have never met the gentleman.  We're both would have joined SL about the same time, when the name was available.  There are probably still a few DeCuirs running around.

I literally ran into him once at an event. He's a giant! My avatar felt tiny next to him.

• Haha 1