How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Thanks to @Angelina String, @Saskia Rieko, @momomoonusagi, @Scylla Rhiadra@Orwar and Nephtyria, @Eva Knoller@TatianaNikolay, @BelindaN, @Seicher Rae, and @Matty Luminos, the companion pets and dancing horse, and all the folks at the Forum Cartel. It was certainly an experience! (And yes still a little fangirling over finally meeting you all in world as opposed to liking posts on the forums, so thanks for putting up with that too). 😆

EDIT: These were taken using Firestorm. I initially tried on Black Dragon but saw nothing but jellydolls even with avatar complexity set to absolute MAX (I'd have probably killed my computer trying to visit the FC on BD, say nothing of the probability of me sliding left or right instead of turning and smacking into walls as usual since edjit here can't get a handle on keybinding and is trying hard to learn the BD way). They're still good for non-Ultra pics.

Also have I mentioned yet how awesome it was to be able to take pics of some of my forum pic mentors?! 

Okay I'll shut up now... 

Viking_princesses_1.thumb.jpg.5d9d79a33f5a7c458ed80f128bcaf100.jpg

Pretty_princesses_1.thumb.jpg.fbfe56e0da9a4a588497ccde4609ac29.jpg

Warrior_princesses_1.thumb.jpg.64cd96da6570bfee6b99d9fbb5b9355b.jpg

966723116_MomoandRupert_1.thumb.jpg.4bc6ac44439814375cabbb8fbbadaaf6.jpg

Scylla_1.thumb.jpg.7fbcb7950ca7f4f16b47ed9bdd4f4a27.jpg

Neph_1.jpg

EDIT EDIT: OMG how did I forget to tag everyone?!! I just noticed! So so sorry. Fixed now!  Forgive me, @Matty Luminos😭

Edited by RaeLeeH
To edit. Where it says Edit. Or Edit Edit. Naturally.
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Orwar_1.thumb.jpg.8d48ab3d7d320d968519bbe48c6dfcbc.jpg

Matti_1.thumb.jpg.6a3a55b327404fc26de75c085053fcfb.jpg

Eva_1.thumb.jpg.3e51852819347e1b5d6ac917c5e181a4.jpg

(I did try to get solo pics of everyone buuuuut texture thrashing... Sorry about that!)

And finally this is what happened when we hit the Forum Cartel...

71772473_forumcartel1_1.thumb.jpg.fa13a2089543dae76e850959c421e66b.jpg

1090933485_forumcartel3_1.thumb.jpg.a275303e1f9cf40f41b2abd1d229e563.jpg

The dancing horse made me laugh way too much. I don't know if that made me a troll for encouraging but I didn't see anyone getting trampled while I was there so I think a good time was had by all... Except Rupert the pig who probably got motion sickness from Momo's crazy break-dancing in her pretty princess dress.

(And now I can I've finally been to FC too which is another tick on my virtual bucket list XD)

Thanks all! ❤️ 

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Snapshot_054.thumb.png.5c9f37c0fd7dafd99e042cfdd527cfd8.png

Took a 'little' drive across Belissiera (not telling you lot exactly where my home is, but, somewhere along the southern coast) to have a look at the new regions that are being added to the continent. Unfortunately I crashed just a few blocks from the bridge to the new island - but fortunately, Neph lives nearby (also not telling you where she lives!) so I could just pop over to her and continue my journey from there. 

Snapshot_052.thumb.png.0ca5b335d3162f75d5df0a86483a84f6.png

I was happy to find that a railroad bridge spans across the river next to the regular bridge, but in the region named 'Edgemere Station' I saw no station, and when I crossed over the next bridge I noticed this (and had to drive back to find the railroad tracks again). If the bridge was planned to be completed in 1886, I suspect there may be some delays. I also couldn't find any railroad track in the neighbourhood across the river, so I'm very curious about where this will lead ... 

• Like 22
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

I also couldn't find any railroad track in the neighbourhood across the river, so I'm very curious about where this will lead ... 

The completed railroad which actually goes across the river is still hidden from view (it can be seen by doing a "Ctrl-Alt-T").

2020-01-27_Victorians-expansion.thumb.jpg.b311ca8d237a33d0d1248c9a914a32b7.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

If the bridge was planned to be completed in 1886, I suspect there may be some delays. 

Hmm, if the Lindens are 134 years late completing that bridge, I reckon Last Names will be finally arriving sometime around 2152.

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

If the bridge was planned to be completed in 1886, I suspect there may be some delays. I also couldn't find any railroad track in the neighbourhood across the river, so I'm very curious about where this will lead ... 

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

Hmm, if the Lindens are 134 years late completing that bridge, I reckon Last Names will be finally arriving sometime around 2152.

I'm sure it will be done soon(tm).

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So, normally I have a picture to post--but I don't cause I'm on my phone at werk. 😛 (And cause I didn't take nearly as many fun pictures of this past Sunday as everyone else)...but I did wanna say it was lots of fun getting dolled up and chilling with lots of regulars from this thread in world. ♡

And I'll probably post something like this every week after we all have our fun (preferably with pictures when I can remember to take them!) since we get new peeps to the thread all the time and who knows what they know.

But for anyone who ever may be interested in coming along on Sundays to these little themed meet ups, feel free to reach out to me and I'll get ya all the details. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Decisions were made. (And PS, I've not noticed tiling in Black Dragon.)

decisions were made 022320_001.jpg

BD has the tiling issue fixed months ago.

PS: I noticed you are using an older version, you still have a broken, smudgy Depth of Field

36 minutes ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

Seems latest version of Blackdragon (and Firestorm) has issues. This is every prop at Sunny's, seems when you use the prop's built in poses the lighting goes south. I have reverted back to BD 1.6.0 and everything is fine again.

dN65CXvE_o.jpg

I am aware of the attached lights going poof (Linden Viewer does it too), its already fixed in my internal build and a few others could confirm that the fix was working for them as well, you just gotta wait for me to release the update but i'm currently busy trying to fix the "avatar gets squished on BOM layer change" bug now that i finally have a BOM enabled avatar as well. I'm sorry i'm making you wait but if you can't wait, download the latest version (3.7.2) install that one and use this new build: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jBAQWmcBpTNfJw3aGFOA9LRxdXb6zv7q i only posted on my discord so far.

unknown.png

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9

7 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

337554766_BreakfastatNeliaIsland001.thumb.png.b7057e40ffa48e4b4d36341d6a839572.png

Breakfast in bed.... waking up....

There are so many (bad) jokes running through my head with this. "Rise and shine!" or "My that's a perky bouquet you have there!" or "Is that a croissant or are you just happy to see me?" and the awful list goes on. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 15