How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Inspired by @Scylla Rhiadra, I decided to try the demo, and then buy, Slink body. I have always used Maitreya and I've always been happy with this body, despite minor (for me) flaws but could not achieve the shape of hips I really wanted. So I bought Hourglass. Today I IMed Scylla to ask for help and find out how did she create such a nice waist because I could not get rid of one annoying thing, only to find out that she actually owns Physique...

... but at the end I am quite happy with Hourglass and managed to create a shape which is not exaggerated but realistic. My first pic wearing this body.

20200214_007c.png

• Like 31

15 minutes ago, Saskia Rieko said:

Inspired by @Scylla Rhiadra, I decided to try the demo, and then buy, Slink body. I have always used Maitreya and I've always been happy with this body, despite minor (for me) flaws but could not achieve the shape of hips I really wanted. So I bought Hourglass. Today I IMed Scylla to ask for help and find out how did she create such a nice waist because I could not get rid of one annoying thing, only to find out that she actually owns Physique...

... but at the end I am quite happy with Hourglass and managed to create a shape which is not exaggerated but realistic. My first pic wearing this body.

20200214_007c.png

It looks brilliant, Saskia! And, actually, not much like a typical HG body at all! Beautiful job!

(The advantage of accidentally getting Hourglass instead of Physique, as I mentioned in-world, is that there are a LOT more clothes for the former. So, that was probably a fortunate mistake!)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

“Now what happens?" asked the man in black.
"We face each other as God intended," Fezzik said. "No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone."
"You mean you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilised people, is that it?”

Casse Lustre and Drunken Brokkr for Enchantment.

49535179903_2a5ec6f078_h.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 36

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It looks brilliant, Saskia! And, actually, not much like a typical HG body at all! Beautiful job!

(The advantage of accidentally getting Hourglass instead of Physique, as I mentioned in-world, is that there are a LOT more clothes for the former. So, that was probably a fortunate mistake!)

thanks, Scylla, I am happy with this result, although I must hide my waist under not-so-short tops, because I can't get rid of something I can't even describe - missing vocabulary :D anyway, it's a nice and good body for jeans, but looks like I will be switching to Lara a lot, especially when wearing bikini. Unless I figure it out and fix it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saskia Rieko said:

thanks, Scylla, I am happy with this result, although I must hide my waist under not-so-short tops, because I can't get rid of something I can't even describe - missing vocabulary :D anyway, it's a nice and good body for jeans, but looks like I will be switching to Lara a lot, especially when wearing bikini. Unless I figure it out and fix it.

Well, it's a bit sadly ironic that the waist is still a problem for you, given that's why you were dissatisfied with Lara? The waist and hips are my main criticism of the Maitreya body: the latter is too high, and sort of swooshes down in a poorly-defined way into the hips. At least to my eye.

Maybe someone will come out with a body that combines the nice bits of the Lara with the good bits of the Physique, and that isn't TMP. One day!

We can always hope.

• Like 1

This is an absolutely awful shot, quickly taken at One Billion Rising, which I'm posting purely for the benefit of @Madelaine McMasters -- because Maddy collects Rosie the Riveter.

Maddy actually joined me at OBR earlier today, but she missed this . . .

(I am getting soooooo tired of the tiling in Firestorm, which seems to be getting worse every time I take a pic, and of the texture thrashing in Black Dragon, that I'm almost ready to go back to doing a simple "Print Screen" for pics. SO FRUSTRATING!)

Rosie-the-Riveter-Blank.thumb.png.261be81dc32627202f37d6a30d23e07c.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 24