How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

New Lelutka Evolution head, Nova. On sale for 2 weeks only for $3700L 

I demo'd both heads and after sharing pics of them, the general consensus was that neither of them had the "me" vibe. 

I just felt like being cute today.

Day8

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Catrie said:

I demo'd both heads and after sharing pics of them, the general consensus was that neither of them had the "me" vibe. 

Lucky! I have yet to meet a bento head that isn’t “me”. I already blew my budget for Jan and it’s only the 8th. 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

01.08.20 | Steeped in lore...01.08.20 | Steeped in lore...

I really like this.. even down to the cute lil kitty tattoo. But then again, I am intrigued by oddities and unnatural beauty.. Everyone is so damn pretty in sl its nice to see someone going against the grains of what society finds pretty.

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For months (it seemed like longer) I had been chasing the dream of finding a mesh head that would be at least somewhat close to my original look. As time went by I began to suspect that the way I had made my shape, the way I had set the sliders, had made it a shape that couldn't be replicated by any of the mesh heads creators were making. I had even begun to give up. Only the fact that many demo heads can now use BoM kept me trying out new ones, and playing with shape sliders.

I think I found a winner.

Tete_Nouveau.jpg.a8bc09e4170c27ae6a2773fdae606b16.jpg

Perhaps I still need to make a few tweaks here and there, maybe try to tone down the "stalker girlfriend" stare a bit. But I'm pretty happy with the progress I've been able to make in just a few days.

• Like 24

3 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Lucky! I have yet to meet a bento head that isn’t “me”. I already blew my budget for Jan and it’s only the 8th. 😅

I would NEVER blow my monthly budget that quick............/me whistles nonchalantly.......  ;)

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, BelindaN said:
3 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

I would NEVER blow my monthly budget that quick............/me whistles nonchalantly.......  ;)

Bud—-get? That’s some kind of anti-freedom spending restriction thingie isn’t it? 

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Ditto. I can make all of them work for some kind of look I want to achieve, although I'm partial to certain ones and, wear Genus Strong as my go-to. That one does feel most like "me" for daily basic use.

• Like 3