How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

17 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Reloading ...

Fleeing Christmas with my best friend ...

Conall... all joking aside, this is a great photo! Absolutely love the textures, the light and shadow play. Wonderful 😘

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Conall DeCuir said:

I really love the photos and i really really have to go and visit their their club now!

You do, it is a great spot, more people should go, it is usually empty which is a shame.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I think I was actually was enjoying myself, but it doesn't look like it from this picture :D

Sara In Pain.jpg

I love this pic, Sara! Great lighting, and a really interesting angle and pose!

(I'm going to resist the temptation to ask what exactly you were "enjoying" while taking it, though . . . 😉 )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

So I am still a newbie when it comes to editing photos but thanks to this thread and your posts and advices I am gradually retaining a little knowledge and learning... a little. I am aware how noob this picture looks but it made me laugh and I'm still giggling. A lady invited to an intimate birthday with a special man but the joke is on her 😂 

birthday1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

53 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I love this pic, Sara! Great lighting, and a really interesting angle and pose!

(I'm going to resist the temptation to ask what exactly you were "enjoying" while taking it, though . . . 😉 )

I was very curious too... 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Gilded Goddess

It's been a while since I got around to shoot a pic of my own avies, the past week has been so occupied by model interviews and demo shoots. But I felt like I had to make one to show off my Secret Santa's gifts - and I got to finally deck out with all the Hellenistic-esque jewelry (not sure if there's a better term for that?).

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, Evarne said:

My apologies if I did anything outside the TOS of the forum with posting the link.

You did nothing wrong (let alone outside of TOS). Posting it to the Forum was the polite thing to do, so that many people can enjoy the sim. Asking for it to be IM'd was rather ... entitled and weird.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1