How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, chaosninja7 said:

what pants are those? and are they for maitreya? ♥

They're from *Just Because* -- Kaylah Jeans.  They're for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Physique.  I love them because you get four different variants -- the one I'm wearing here is "boots/tight", which is made specifically to be worn with her Anna Boots, although it also works with my Maitreya Radical Boots which I'm wearing in the picture.

The other options are "boots/tops" (which fit over many mesh bodysuits and tops, although not all -- she has a demo that she strongly recommends if that's why you're buying the jeans -- as well as with the Anna boots; "tight", which are standard tight-fitting jeans, not meant for wearing with boots; and "tops", which again fit with many mesh bodysuits and tops, but not meant for wearing with boots.

I found her store and kind of went nuts.  I probably need a shopping intervention...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

They're from *Just Because* -- Kaylah Jeans.  They're for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Physique.  I love them because you get four different variants -- the one I'm wearing here is "boots/tight", which is made specifically to be worn with her Anna Boots, although it also works with my Maitreya Radical Boots which I'm wearing in the picture.

The other options are "boots/tops" (which fit over many mesh bodysuits and tops, although not all -- she has a demo that she strongly recommends if that's why you're buying the jeans -- as well as with the Anna boots; "tight", which are standard tight-fitting jeans, not meant for wearing with boots; and "tops", which again fit with many mesh bodysuits and tops, but not meant for wearing with boots.

I found her store and kind of went nuts.  I probably need a shopping intervention...

I love Just Because.  I must have 80% (or more) of her products.  Her jeans are fantastic. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I love Just Because.  I must have 80% (or more) of her products.  Her jeans are fantastic. 

Same here.  I found her one day on Marketplace searching for t-shirts, bought a t-shirt dress she made, then went inworld to the mainstore and did pretty serious damage to my linden balance LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

New skin from Sessions, and sporting BOM on my Belleza (Sessions have a nice BOM-Only body-skins package with some fantastic tattoo add-ons for detail.)

Session Skin 01Session Skin 02

For anyone on a Belleza mesh body, I used this to get BOM to work on it: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Belleza-BoM-HUD-V10/18091815

And almost zero neck seam!!!  :D (Genus Classic+Venus)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1