How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

@Velk Kerang  Re: “That would not have happened had you brought Underoos with you. lol 😁🕷️🕸️😜

Thanks... I think? I did however have to consult Mr. Google to help me figure out Underoos and what that was all about. Apparently, there is a Spider-Man/superhero/kids underwear connection?? Anyway, love your Spider-Man post! 😘

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

@Velk Kerang  Re: “That would not have happened had you brought Underoos with you. lol 😁🕷️🕸️😜

Thanks... I think? I did however have to consult Mr. Google to help me figure out Underoos and what that was all about. Apparently, there is a Spider-Man/superhero/kids underwear connection?? Anyway, love your Spider-Man post! 😘

Your welcome. lol I am sorry I thought maybe you might have seen the movies and got the joke. I thought your photos were awesome and made me want to dawn my Spidey suit to come save the day so thank you for that. lol Your half right it was a underwear collection. That was the original MCU Spider-Man's suit before he gets his new one. We have Tony Stark aka Iron Man to thank for the nickname though. lol Here is a clip so you can see what I meant by it. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

LOVE! Are you setting the place on fire?
Reminds me that I’m due for a reread of Jane Eyre.

Oh, just the usual: a visit by Maddy. (She carries an acetylene torch with her wherever she goes, so I've adapted: I have a purse-sized fire extinguisher).

Thanks for the kind words!

(PS. Weirdly, Jane Eyre is my least favourite Bronte novel! But it's got some powerful stuff in it.)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
*sigh*
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Love this! You know how they say every picture is worth a thousand words? There's so much unwritten narrative that could be penned from this one picture. It's true art! ❤️

Thank you! I'm not sure that it's art (although I'm happy to accept your assessment anyway!), but I do try to suggest stories in my pics. And as I'm not really a Halloween-type person, this is as close as I'm probably going to get to celebrating the season!

Maybe I need to go trick-or-treating again, like you did. Were people actually giving out "treats"????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you! I'm not sure that it's art (although I'm happy to accept your assessment anyway!), but I do try to suggest stories in my pics. And as I'm not really a Halloween-type person, this is as close as I'm probably going to get to celebrating the season!

Maybe I need to go trick-or-treating again, like you did. Were people actually giving out "treats"????

You're welcome. And if that was your goal then I would confidently say "Mission accomplished!"  :D 

To answer your question; People? No. Objects? Yes. I saw more mesh-prop zombies, monsters, ghouls, and witches than I did actual avatars but I DID get a lot of goodies just the same. But better than that was the amount of places visited that I otherwise wouldn't have seen, as well as enjoy the decoration and sheer dedication some put into this... festivity? 

And just to stay on topic here's a pic I just took this minute in-world; me out front of my house in Bellisseria atop my giant spider mount waiting for early Trick or Treaters to swing by...

64513934_RaeHalloween1.thumb.png.aff9843ba1fed928178d923586704262.pngA

And just in case you were wondering (which you probably weren't), here's a special message on my spider's butt (yes, it's carrying a bucket of treats there too) :D 

1306643368_RaeHalloween2.thumb.png.87bc9bad2d1ee020a397656efdd324dd.png

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Velk Kerang said:

We have Tony Stark aka Iron Man to thank for the nickname though

Gonna channel my inner Sheldon here:

"In 1977, Underoos launched a line of superhero inspired underwear that transformed a generation of kids into their favorite characters."

Personally, I had the Wonder Woman and Josie & The Pussycats ones when I was growing up.

Me today wearing wearing one of Rhonda's shapes \o/

Her Spell Gone Wrong

• Like 21