How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

One of these days I will get out and take a photo with a background shot (I had flu.  Then crazy trying to catch up with Halloween.)  My Dinkie Costume...She is Winter.   One of the animations in the AO has a twirl and when she twirls around, it looks like a snow flurry.  It's snowing up North in America already.   But, I live in Southern USA, so no snow here.  It's been in the 90's here.  My favorite time of year is Winter and Spring.  It can get down into the 30's in Southern USA too.

Snapshot_752 (3).png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 27

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

S&P Halloween 2019

Oh, that's an adorable character!  I've never seen anything like that before in SL.  The eyes are amazing.  

And, there are those repetitive patterns again...in the fireplace screen, in the dress, in the fingers and in the sun looking thing behind you.

Fabulous shot!  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Oh, that's an adorable character!  I've never seen anything like that before in SL.  The eyes are amazing.  

And, there are those repetitive patterns again...in the fireplace screen, in the dress, in the fingers and in the sun looking thing behind you.

Fabulous shot!  

Thank you! I am quite proud of her. It's a Catwa head with an older looking skin and lots of slider work.

• Like 6