How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Death Becomes Her

I wanted to do Wednesday Addams but with a twist. Cliche I know, but hear me out. There was this awesome group gift from one store. Which were eyes, but the eyes had two pupils in them. So for anyone who watched the Exorcist TV series. You will know what I am talking about. Anyways I hope you all enjoy xD

• Like 29

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have been working on a new shape just for the giggles.  This is for LeLutka's Bianca head.  I'm still not happy with the mouth.  I think I spend more time futzing with the mouth than anything else for my shapes :|

20191021_001sml.jpg.451f2a97a0ebab6d193c0b0221cd845e.jpg 175.45 kB · 0 downloads

Making a body is the easy part.  Making a face with just the right neutral expression is time consuming.  I was thinking confident tomboy but this looks more that slightly disapproving look my accountant gives me when she sees how much I pulled from savings this year ....

Sorry if this has been answered before (I looked, maybe not hard enough?) but could you possibly tell me where the hair is from? I think I want it! Nope... definitely MUST have it! Is the hair base included? (Always important to ask as some creators are including them now as part of the mesh).

Not sure if it helps but if you were looking for feedback on the shape just raise the lips corner a smidgen. Arched brows can be sexy or scary but less angled brows might soften the "pout" if that's what you want. Personally I love the look. There's far too many perfect beings out here in the SL-universe, a generally disapproving look (?) might be the one thing that sets you apart from the rest. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1372221677_RaeOct22.thumb.png.478cf42a242fb3f5e0247bd07cc86e83.png

Thanks to @Rhonda Huntress for the awesome gift!❤️ As soon as I put it on I knew what I had to do. Take a picture! 

So this is the result. Taken in my back yard in Bellisseria tonight.

No fancy post-processing. Just Ultra graphics, Orwar's light, Skell's idea of slowing animations, de-rendered a few trees and rocks to un-clutter the background, and used Windlight; Paris 2 or something like that. That's it!

Thanks again Rhonda!  🥰👍

• Like 30