How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Adam Spark said:

This is me. Normally in blonde hair - well ok I change color frequently. Wearing pink as I am getting an early start on Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Adam1_001.png

Where's the hair from? It looks like No Match sort of style but I don't recognise it.

• Like 1

Sitting by the camp fire, trying to come up with a song about cowboys and hippies  - lol

Snapshot_3321PS2.thumb.jpg.5c2fdebf01889393c3b4c46f4a900488.jpg

PS:
The photo is taken here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tholtfinger/191/128/3102
Feel free to visit if you need a desert style backdrop or just have a look around - beware of rattlesnakes and coyotes :D

PS2:
I do not in any way, form, or shape endorse what they might or might not sell out of that VW bus :D

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 22
  • Haha 1

Clover bought me this set of shoes and stockings.  My biggest problem is how to sort them?  Do I break them up and put them in Shoes and the other in Socks and Stockings?  Do I keep them together and put them in Shoes?  Maybe Boots would be more fitting.  Maybe put them together in Socks and Stockings because, let's face it, my Shoes folder is where things go to get lost. 

Anyway ...

20190918_004.thumb.jpg.7c60e13cc46a4248cdf2756aa479a62b.jpg

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Clover bought me this set of shoes and stockings.  My biggest problem is how to sort them?  Do I break them up and put them in Shoes and the other in Socks and Stockings?  Do I keep them together and put them in Shoes?  Maybe Boots would be more fitting.  Maybe put them together in Socks and Stockings because, let's face it, my Shoes folder is where things go to get lost. 

Anyway ...

20190918_004.thumb.jpg.7c60e13cc46a4248cdf2756aa479a62b.jpg

I'm sure Clover would say to put them anywhere as long as you wear them often.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I originally read that as "cowboys and nipples".

I should be ashamed of myself.

28 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I read this one as "Cowboys with Nipples" and I'm not the least bit ashamed.

LOL , and you both are sure that you not been sampling stuff from the guys in the van?

Well, that song really has to be written :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'd put the shoes in a folder in Shoes; put the stockings in a folder in Socks & Stockings.  Then in the folder that has the shoes, add a link to the stockings and vice versa.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1