How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I buy a LAQ mesh head but I change back to original type head because I think it make s a different style with the look and I like it.

I wish I can hide the old style eyelash because I add new, but the old make a trans effect with the new and I don't like it. I also make eyelash 0 but it makes a trans.

Now, kneel below me and tell me where to find :D

original_5d4cc534d774f86735000001.thumb.png.71cf529b496d45d6a14bddb8fd651ccb.png

• Like 28

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I loved FMA: Brotherhood!  Lust and Gluttony were my favorite homonculi.   They had a touching and sad relationship.

The concept of Lust's character has always been my fav. from the whole series, next to Alphonse. ♡

But yeah, hers and Gluttony's relationship was definitely an interesting one!

I never personally got a chance to watch Brotherhood tho, but I picked up a graphic novel with the first 3, English translated, mangas yesterday and just got a kick to revisit the whole series again.

I think Brotherhood was the closest adaptation to the manga as opposed to the self-titled anime? Or a continuation to the comicbook series...I can't remember, but I'm hoping to watch both animes anyway--Brotherhood because I never saw it and self titled because of the nostalgic feelz. ♡

I'm still trying to get over the series being I think...18 years old now? I:

• Like 2

Nice to see even more new faces here!!!

Earlier I went back to Mimmo to take a few more pics. For this outfit I change from Genus BF to Genius Classic, which alters my look just a bit! Hair is Sintiklia Bree.

This is with everything cranked up to max and after playing with Windlight, plus a spotlamp in front of me.

SL19.png

• Like 26

5 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

I tried using Blackdragon but got totally and utterly confused so removed it and shall stick to doing my pictures in Firestorm; they not may be amazing buuut ya know what I have fun regardless and to me that what matters! :) 

Blackdragon definitely takes some getting used to.  I, however, take my pics in Firestorm, as that's my default viewer. I really don't feel like logging out, changing viewers, taking the pic, changing viewers, etc.  every time I take a pic. 😛 

The Red Door

• Like 26

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Delivery

2089298367_Delivery-Blank.thumb.png.d9960f51b8a865d33c424684eceeda29.png

Yep, this is art! ❤️ And I love how you transposed this famous painting, Woman Reading a Letter ('Brieflezende vrouw', in Dutch) of Johannes Vermeer into the 'real' world, with your own blue dress, awaiting delivery (a letter?). Very clever! And so deep, what with the chair against that door. This, truly, is what art is all about for me. 👑

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Yep, this is art! ❤️ And I love how you transposed this famous painting, Woman Reading a Letter ('Brieflezende vrouw', in Dutch) of Johannes Vermeer into the 'real' world, with your own blue dress, awaiting delivery (a letter?). Very clever! And so deep, what with the chair against that door. This, truly, is what art is all about for me. 👑

Kira, whatever I'm paying you, it's not nearly enough.

I'm not sure how "deep" it is, but you've certainly caught the allusions.

Thank you for your really sweet words!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1