How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Sara Train.jpg

So he said, that he'd take the A train.... so where is he? It's 2AM and I'm alone at the Transylvania Station, at night, waiting for his driver named Igor who was supposed to pick us both up and take us up to the home, the Frankensteins residence. Hmmm,...WTF? This is getting too weird, I think I'm outa here. hello? whos there?

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25
  • Haha 1

my alt @Panteleeva2looked  like 2006 old fashion avi even  in 2012 and nothing changes since then. But this avi reminds me of my very first days and how i learned all the things about sl ,and i made a pic with my alt which shows then& now, like my past hugs me and says if i survived from stress and dark times 7 years ago,i can do that now too,even if things seems harder than these many years ago

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_003.png

Snapshot_005.png

Edited by Panteleeva
  • Like 19

4 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Sara Train.jpg

So he said, that he'd take the A train.... so where is he? It's 2AM and I'm alone at the Transylvania Station, at night, waiting for his driver named Igor who was supposed to pick us both up and take us up to the home, the Frankensteins residence. Hmmm,...WTF? This is getting too weird, I think I'm outa here. hello? whos there?

I like those pants a lot, and I like that fur jacket a lot and I think I may have to go shopping. Of course some credits might shave a few minutes from my expedition, although my expeditions tend to be like moon landings......once down I stay in store until I've looked at Everything...........or run out of air.... ;)

Oh.....and I didn't know you could see the Northern Lights from the railway station at Lutz......... 

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Oh.....and I didn't know you could see the Northern Lights from the railway station at Lutz......... 

Not Lutz, believe it or not... I found this place in destinations/editors choice (can't remember now... not inworld at the moment). Very nice sim...but super laggy. 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2