How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

13 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The colours and light here are so beautiful! As, btw, is your avatar. Really great picture -- where is this???

Hi Scylla.. thank you so much for your kind reply. This picture is just a good edit thingie. I googled 'fantasy room' and found the background image. I used a green screen as a background for my avatar's picture then took it to photoshop and chroma keyed it to remove the green background. I did several enhancement to make my avatar's color and shadows fit the color of the background image. .. This is probably more information than you asked for LOL.. There is a place in sl that reminds me of this background.. I have never been abl to find it again. Here's a picture of it that I took many yrs ago. If anymone knows where this place is let me know ok? Its a beautiful place for picture taking..

Firestorm-bin 2014-10-11 16-38-28-09 (Small).jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Hi Scylla.. thank you so much for your kind reply. This picture is just a good edit thingie. I googled 'fantasy room' and found the background image. I used a green screen as a background for my avatar's picture then took it to photoshop and chroma keyed it to remove the green background. I did several enhancement to make my avatar's color and shadows fit the color of the background image. .. This is probably more information than you asked for LOL.. There is a place in sl that reminds me of this background.. I have never been abl to find it again. Here's a picture of it that I took many yrs ago. If anymone knows where this place is let me know ok? Its a beautiful place for picture taking..

Firestorm-bin 2014-10-11 16-38-28-09 (Small).jpg

Not too much info at all! And beautiful editing to blend your avatar in with the backdrop: I was totally convinced!

Hmmm. Now I'm going to have to search for this place, or one like it. I remember, sometime back in the Neolithic, a Moroccan place I used to go to that was somewhat like this, except not as nice . . .

• Like 2

Just now, Angelina String said:

Awww - shut up :D

Just a lucky shot (...the girls were beautiful though)!

No, it's brilliant! Not only is it a lovely pic, technically and aesthetically, but you even built a narrative around it! I'm soooo impressed!

Looking at this, I can almost believe that we were all actually meeting in Paris . . .

*sigh*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I remember, sometime back in the Neolithic, a Moroccan place I used to go to that was somewhat like this, except not as nice . . .

Was it the Melino Style store, by any chance? Daros and I used to love that place and we bought a lot of items from there.

• Like 1

Just now, Skell Dagger said:

Was it the Melino Style store, by any chance? Daros and I used to love that place and we bought a lot of items from there.

That sounds familiar! I should check through my more ancient LMs and see what I've got there

16 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Awww - shut up :D

Just a lucky shot (...the girls were beautiful though)!

I'm never online with you guys at the same time!!!! The only way I'm getting into these group pictures is to PS me in I guess. Great picture Taya...again!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Best. Group Shot. EVER.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, Taya.

BTW... I see Taya and you Scylla. Who else is there in the picture?

I narrowed our Paris trip down to five, so my apologies for posting this many...……..it was very hard getting the light and poses to match up, but these were my best. I junked a lot.

As usual it was fun...….  :) And the coffee shop was actually a better location that on the street...….. see what you think!

SL43.png

SL32.png

SL34.png

SL38.png

SL41.png

• Like 24

"the past is a ruin
we cannot return
the land is bramble
a sunken farm house

a house can be rebuilt
but not the same house