How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Darrius!!!

Welcome back from the dead... again!

I'd set you on fire, but I hate the smell of hot dust.

So, I'll just hug you all up.

I'm more than just dust now. I have patches of new skin, various salves and ointments ... and a whole giant swatch of top-notch Grade A gauze. Plus some more plastic tubes and bags and other accessories designed to make Me more accessible than the engine in a 1920's Ford Model A. (Which had TWO giant flaps on either side that once opened could allow the engine to be used as the center net in a game of tennis.... LOL)

Thank you Maddy. I am delighted to still have sense roaming around inside this thick skull of Mine. Well .. mostly sense. Some of it is very much of the "Non-" guild. *wink wink* *!HUGGLES!*

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Darrius Gothly said:

I'm more than just dust now. I have patches of new skin, various salves and ointments ... and a whole giant swatch of top-notch Grade A gauze. Plus some more plastic tubes and bags and other accessories designed to make Me more accessible than the engine in a 1920's Ford Model A. (Which had TWO giant flaps on either side that once opened could allow the engine to be used as the center net in a game of tennis.... LOL)

Thank you Maddy. I am delighted to still have sense roaming around inside this thick skull of Mine. Well .. mostly sense. Some of it is very much of the "Non-" guild. *wink wink* *!HUGGLES!*

Well okay then. Since you seem to be full of and/or covered in flammable material...

...sets you on fire.

Oooh, gauze makes for such pretty floating embers.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, Skell Dagger said:

32914933347_bddf90d476_h.jpg

Skell... just memorizing photo. This reminds me of a great museum portrait by the Dutch masters. Masterful...I am humbled

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

I have no idea what I was thinking...  maybe helping Scylla weed wack her garden at night???

1972983264_saradarkally.thumb.jpg.dfcdf2e6123ce2d099f511df0a1a2e4a.jpg

Glad to see you're wearing gloves, but OMG where did you get that wonderful hoodie??

Beautiful shot, Sara!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Caved in and bought the Genus Strong head. While it's not exactly what I want for this look, I think I'll still get a lot of use out of it. I am certainly liking some of the animations.

1994898850_190517Genus_Start.thumb.png.a23d2e32a99a95f67fab6ca8ca738dfd.png

This is just a quick snap in the Genus store while I kept playing with the shape...still got some work to do there. I'll probably have to mod the skin texture a bit as well - some bits are just off enough to bug me. And make eyebrow appliers for it...or get the omega relay...

Okay - quite a bit of work still to do... 😊

• Like 19

So many amazing avis and wonderful photos since I've posted here last. Been too busy in RL and not super inspired with my own sl photography lately. I did manage to grab one of the new houseboats in the 6 1/2 seconds while they lasted. Thanks to the Forum Cartel group I found out at the right moment!

Here I am starting to decorate.

saga-1207.jpg

• Like 19