How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Eh, why not. I'll post here.

Here is my signature I use on many other forums, but cannot use here as it's too big (it changes on the 10s and 15s marks):

SOaMwTS.gif

Here is a picture I spread around to help out other small avatars like myself (I'm an Adult female lombax {Ratchet & Clank series of games} avatar I made for myself over months in Blender, and lombaxes are not big. I'm up to maybe mid hip on a regular adult male human in SL)

6ItGaSZ.png

Edited by Zazaaji
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Zazaaji said:

6ItGaSZ.png

Thanks for posting.

An easier and faster way when using the Firestorm Viewer is to use Crtl-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's default position up and down. Use Ctrl-Shift-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's focal point up and down.

There are other settings in the Debug Settings, left-right, rear camera, front camera...

For more information and explanation see http://blog.nalates.net/2011/07/24/second-life-camera-position-tips/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Thanks for posting.

An easier and faster way when using the Firestorm Viewer is to use Crtl-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's default position up and down. Use Ctrl-Shift-Alt-Mouse-wheel to move the camera's focal point up and down.

There are other settings in the Debug Settings, left-right, rear camera, front camera...

For more information and explanation see http://blog.nalates.net/2011/07/24/second-life-camera-position-tips/

I'm more than familiar with all of that, as you can probably tell, but yea, it's not by any means common knowledge in Second Life. It pains me to know that there are others out there with small avis like mines or smaller that have their default walking camera is such is horrid position.

8 hours ago, Saravendi said:

So I'm waiting here for the pilot and nothing....WTF??? The sun is setting so I guess I'll have to find a place to stay for the night....Errrr! So...  what's a girl to do, in a bikini.... in the tropics... at night....on the beach....alone ;)

1640951296_Saraplane.thumb.jpg.b705facfc4d8a5c815eadf479f9a24d0.jpg

O.M.G. This is really spooky! Last night I landed at La Isla next to a plane. I set up and took three shots, and was thinking about an amost identical caption.

As it turned out the three shots under the tent thing turned out better, so I didn't use them!!! What a coincidence! :)

PS this post might show up twice. The first time it sort of vanished after asking for my e mail. Very odd.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zazaaji said:

Eh, why not. I'll post here.

Here is my signature I use on many other forums, but cannot use here as it's too big (it changes on the 10s and 15s marks):

SOaMwTS.gif

Here is a picture I spread around to help out other small avatars like myself (I'm an Adult lombax {Ratchet & Clank series of games} avatar I made myself, lombaxes are not big. I'm up to maybe mid hip on a regular adult male human in SL)

OMG you're instantly on my awesome list !!

as a female gamer, Ratchet & Clank is one of my favorite games ever, i have the entire series from PS2 to PS4 (including the remakes lol), so when i saw this picture, i found myself yelling out loud "Lombax!!!"

thank you for making my morning :)

now i have to go back and replay the games 😜

Edited by ShibariKate
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, EllieNewell said:

O.M.G. This is really spooky! Last night I landed at La Isla next to a plane. I set up and took three shots, and was thinking about an amost identical caption.

As it turned out the three shots under the tent thing turned out better, so I didn't use them!!! What a coincidence! :)

PS this post might show up twice. The first time it sort of vanished after asking for my e mail. Very odd.

OMG! How funny!!! Well, I finally got of the island (didn’t want to go home), this morning. 🙂 Great time... sorry we missed each other! Thankfully  summer is nearly here... maybe we can do a swimsuit poster...? 

Regarding the vanishing thing... I read on another thread that SL is down most of this week for service??? Apparently everything except Forum was down yesterday. Yay for forum! 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

OMG! How funny!!! Well, I finally got of the island (didn’t want to go home), this morning. 🙂 Great time... sorry we missed each other! Thankfully  summer is nearly here... maybe we can do a swimsuit poster...? 

Regarding the vanishing thing... I read on another thread that SL is down most of this week for service??? Apparently everything except Forum was down yesterday. Yay for forum! 

I'm up for a swimsuit thing for sure!! :)

• Like 1

Ok... this is from a previous photoshoot, but I just love the color statement and the robot legs and had to share... I forgot what I was thinking, hummm maybe WHAT THE  &%@#$  happened to my legs!!!!  😱

Sara Bot 2.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25