How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

They did a remake????

There has been several iterations of the musical, last Easter they filmed a live show with Alice Cooper as Herod - which I think he did before at some point, too. And a lot of albums with different casts from different setups. The 1973 original movie and the 2000 movie are the only 'proper' films I know of, though. In the same vein, they did a remake of Rocky Horror Picture Show a couple of years ago - didn't care much for it to be honest though, some of the singers were good but when you've got an original with Tim Curry and Meat Loaf, you've got big shoes to fill.

image.thumb.png.e27fdc420fc0b933a74f50da5c237b2c.png

• Like 4

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

AND SUSAN SARANDON.

... Fine. And 'Little Nell' Campbell, and Barry Bostwick (who, by the by, was intended to be the main guy in Grease before they went with Travolta), and Patricia Quinn, and Charley Gray, and Jonathan Adams, and Peter Hinwood, and of course the guy himself - Richard O'Brien.

• Like 1

A Canadian in Paris. And not looking at all like Leslie Caron, much less Gene Kelly (thankfully).

Really, just a fashion shot showing off my new hair from YumYum (which, if I'm honest with myself, is rather like about 8 other styles I already own, but I liked this one so much I bought a fat pack, which is a new first for me), and a dress I'm sure many of you will recognize from Powder Moon's closing sale.

(As a side note . . . really, it's pretty bizarre to see the Champs-Élysées almost deserted like this. I wonder sometimes why wondering through parts of SL doesn't occasionally feel like a scene from a post-apocalyptic movie, in which everyone has been killed off by some mysterious plague that has also conveniently removed all of the bodies from sight. Sadly, whatever it is that has devastated humanity has not unlocked the shop doors, so I can't happily loot and pillage my way down to Place de l'Étoile.)

Canadian-in-Paris-(Colour) - Copy.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Decided I liked the colour version better
  • Like 24