How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I wasn't very happy with my last pic from Candlewood, so I returned (where I ran into Liv!) and took this. And processed the hell out of it.

The disconnect between what I imagine I want my pic to look like, and what actually proves possible, is sometimes enormous.

Crossing Chasms.png

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

Yep, we met on that bridge, and no, we were not wearing potato sacks anymore. Scylla, this is amazing :)

And here's mine.

20190404_015c.png

Absolutely lovely picture, Liv! The framing and shadow are perfect!

It's a really beautiful sim -- and I've explored maybe a 10th of it. I'll be definitely returning.

• Like 4

In a gothic mood...

saga-1182.jpg

ETA: I usually don't post more than one image but I love the way this one turned out! So here it is. The one above is a raw shot this one has some post-processing...

saga-1180.thumb.jpg.57d17035e59a70380c3dcbe13a545233.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 28

12 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

The nature of daylight.

Where'd you get the jacket? I've been wanting something like that for absolute ages!

• Like 1

In the fictional universe of Star Trek, it is established that Humans and Vulcans made First Contact on April 5th, 2063--in Bozeman, Montana, USA. I only found out about this as a kid, reading astronomy books and drawing spaceships, and accidentally coming across the film titled "Star Trek: First Contact" while trying to find something for background noise.

So today is mostly known amongst fans as "First Contact Day". Coincidentally, April 5th is also my birthday IRL. Live long and prosper. 

Snapshot_008.jpg

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 25

26 minutes ago, Nastasha Szaberwick said:

In the fictional universe of Star Trek, it is established that Humans and Vulcans made First Contact on April 5th, 2063--in Bozeman, Montana, USA. I only found out about this as a kid, reading astronomy books and drawing spaceships, and accidentally coming across the film titled "Star Trek: First Contact" while trying to find something for background noise.

So today is mostly known amongst fans as "First Contact Day". Coincidently, April 5th is also my birthday IRL. Live long and prosper. 

And Happy Birthday :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nastasha Szaberwick said:

Coincidently, April 5th is also my birthday IRL. Live long and prosper.

Yay, break out the sweet-mead!

Congratulations!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nastasha Szaberwick said:

So today is mostly known amongst fans as "First Contact Day". Coincidently, April 5th is also my birthday IRL. Live long and prosper. 

Love the pic, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Peace and long life! 🖖

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So, last night was kind of historic. For the first time (that I can think of, anyway) in Second Life, I consciously and deliberately purchased clothing in . . . pink.

At least, I think it was conscious and deliberate. I was on my second(?) glass of red at that point, and I'm a little foggy on details.

Anyway, to mark the Historic Occasion (and, of course, First Contact Day, cuz this was my first contact with pink clothing), here it is. Also, my new and reasonably cute hair from YumYum (their FLF special).

Powder-Moon-Pink-Blank.png

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, last night was kind of historic. For the first time (that I can think of, anyway) in Second Life, I consciously and deliberately purchased clothing in . . . pink.

At least, I think it was conscious and deliberate. I was on my second(?) glass of red at that point, and I'm a little foggy on details.

Anyway, to mark the Historic Occasion (and, of course, First Contact Day, cuz this was my first contact with pink clothing), here it is. Also, my new and reasonably cute hair from YumYum (their FLF special).

Powder-Moon-Pink-Blank.png

Wine induced purchases are the best! Pink looks great on you, as does the hair. I passed the hair up earlier without demoing, but seeing how it looks on you I have changed my mind! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

... I consciously and deliberately purchased clothing in . . . pink.

Let is hope that this madness, this lunacy, this-- flagrant hysteria, is merely a temporary ado.

It's a pretty picture, though!

Edit: Also - I just made the first post on the 666th page of this thread. =o

Edited by Orwar
666!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Are you sure you didn't just spill the red? :D  Either way it looks great :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1